Chapter Twenty-Seven: Junior

Dressed in all black, we all pulled up in the nearest parking garage. Typically, we roll together in some sort of van to stay together but everything Larry said kind of stuck with me. Just in case shit goes left, I wanted everybody to be able to get away and not depend on someone else. I'm confident that my plan will work, but you should always be prepared for the impossible.

"Y'all ready to do this?"

They pulled out their red masks and placed it over their faces. Lashawn grabbed the empty duffel bags for the money and Larry grabbed whatever extra weapons we might need. I contacted one of my homies who doesn't mind doing me a couple favors. He managed to get us a tunnel that'll lead us to behind the financial center. Lashawn just so happened to be fucking one of the tellers inside, so he promised her a two percent cut to sneak us in through the back. From there, Larry and Keelah will try and get as much money from each teller's station as possible while I get access into the vault. We have fifteen minutes to get as much paper as possible and make it in and out of there. Because of the garage being close but not close enough, hopefully the tunnel will get us there in time before the cops come.

We got to the back door and Lashawn did a special knock. I could see Princess looking at me from the corner of my eye as she watched me slip my black gloves on.

"What?" I said so only she could hear.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Six years of this shit and you don't trust me?"

"I trust you, it's just-"

"Then stick to the plan and we'll all be good. When this is all over, I have a surprise for you".

"What kind of surprise?"

Before I could answer her, the back door was swung open and I knew it was time to focus. We followed the short haired woman through some short cuts and stopped once we saw people talking business and doing their normal bank routine. Lashawn patted the girl on the ass and she walked away as if nothing happened.

"Lashawn, you got the time?"

"Yeah".

"Larry and Keelah, y'all ready?"

"Wait a minute, you didn't tell me balloon boobs was with me".

"The fuck is the problem?" Keelah said, and I could tell she was rolling her eyes even though she had her mask on.

"The problem is, you freeze up sometimes and I'm not putting my life in your hands".

"What the fuck-"

"Aight man, we don't have time for this! Babe, you take the vault".

"Me? But I don't-"

I lifted her mask a little and kissed her firmly.

"I trust you. Do you see that guard over there?"

I pointed to our right and she nodded.

"He has a badge on his keys that gives access to the vault".

I reached behind her and unsnapped her mask.  

"What are you-"

"I need you to use those eyes baby girl".

I never had Keelah using her body during licks to get us where we need to be, but I didn't plan on her being the one to get to the vault. My plan was to just beat the fuck out the man and steal the badge while them two made a scene with the tellers. We've done our training over time with different teachers so I'm confident she'll be able to get in there as well as defend herself, but Larry is right. Last couple jobs we did, Keelah froze up and I was always the one to go save her. Now is not the time for that to happen.