Chapter One

*Rey's POV*

I am walking through the woods that is near the new Resistance base. I think about everything that has been happening lately. It feels as though it was only last week that I was just a lonely scavenger on Jakku.  I think about Ben, I wish that I had taken his hand aboard the Supremacy, but I knew then that my friends needed my help now more than ever, so I couldn't. I'm thinking about just how much I miss him when I suddenly here a loud explosion a little ways behind me. The First Order! My heart stops. That's where the base is!!!!

I spin around and sprint as fast as I can towards the base. Please let me get there in time, I think. I can now see several stormtroopers fighting what little is left of the Resistance. In the sky, I can see TIE fighters shooting at the base and dropping bombs everywhere. I suddenly stop when I see them, The Knights of Ren with HIM. They are about halfway across the battlefield from me. He is looking around as if he is looking for something, or someone. Please don't notice me, I silently think to myself. Unfortunately, his eyes land right on me. We both are frozen. I start to back up. "I want all six of you to catch that girl and bring her to me ALIVE AND UNHARMED!!", he yells to his Knights. They are now starting to run towards me. I turn and run for the woods, hoping that they won't catch up to me.

————————————————————
So yeah, that was the first chapter! Don't worry Rey will most likely get trapped in the next chapter! 😉Please keep in mind that this is the first fanfic I have ever written, so please don't judge me too much!
I would also LOVE it if you would ask me to write a certain au for you!
Thanks for reading!

           -TheSqwiggles💜