Chapter Two

*Note: I'm going to start writing longer chapters!*

*Rey's POV*

I keep running through the woods as fast as I can, I don't want to face HIM again. I risk a look behind me and see five of the Knights of Ren - wait a second- I thought that there were six? Suddenly, a strong arm wraps around my waist as I pass a tree. I'm suddenly pushed against the tree, "Hello, little girl.", the knight says, "your boyfriend is waiting for you. Let's not keep him waiting, shall we?" By now the rest of the Knights have caught up. I panic and kick the knight in front of me in his shin so that he lets me go and I run. I find myself running back to the battlefield but from a different side of it to avoid the knights. I hear beeping. Like an explosion that's about to go off. One second I'm running, and the next, I'm flying through the air! I feel nothing but pain and then my vision goes black.

Ben's POV

I finish off The Resistance soldier in front of me with a single slash of my lightsaber. "Sir!", one of my knights calls to me. I turn around expecting to find the Knights and the girl. MY girl. MY Rey. I don't see her though. "Where is the girl?!", I demand. "We almost had her, but she escaped us, sir.", another knight says. "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!! LETS FIND HER!!", I yell. I want to find the girl. She is mine. I hear a female scream, and I immediately know that it's Rey.

Where are you, sweetheart??

Rey's POV

I slowly wake up to find my body trapped underneath a broken wall and a bunch of other debris. I groan and try to get it off me but instead scream when I move. I'm in SO much pain! I think that both my legs are broken, my wrist is bent at an odd angle, and my whole body is sore. "Rey!", I hear. It's HIM. Kylo Ren. Ben. "Ben?", I say but it comes out as an odd whisper. "Ben, please help me. I'm scared.", I manage to say a little louder. I start to feel lightheaded and realize that I have multiple deep gashes from the debris. I let out a weak sounding whimper. "REY!!", Ben screams. "Hold still!". My eyes start to close. I feel the wall lift off of me and see Bens face before my eyes fully close.

—————————————-
How is it? I'm thinking about updating "My Dear, My Sweet, My Rey" next! I'm open for suggestions for Reylo fanfics!! After I finish one of my fanfics I'm going to start a medieval au next!

-TheSqwiggles💜