Chapter Three

Bens POV

Rey?! Where is she? I heard her scream, I can feel her force signature, but I can't see her! "Rey!", I call. I can hear her faintly say my name. I search for her harder through the force. "Ben, please help me. I'm scared.", I hear Rey shakily say. I have finally found where she is! She is underneath a broken wall and other rubble. "REY!!", I shout to her, " Hold still!". I then lift the wall and rubble off of her broken body and throw it off to the side. I run up to her. I check her pulse, it's there but faint. She has multiple bloody gashes which she is bleeding out from, both of her legs are broken, her wrist is broken too, and her head is bleeding, she might have a concussion. I quickly, but gently pick her up. Her head is laying on my shoulder, she looks so beautiful and peaceful, I think. I don't care that she rejected me. She will learn to love me, I know that. I call my Knights to my side and head towards my ship. I hear that traitor and the pilot shout her name. I smile to myself and keep walking. No one can have her but me, no one can love her and care for her the way I can. We reach my ship and I demand the pilots to take us back to my star destroyer, the Finalizer. I go to one of the rooms and lay Rey down on the bed, I then get a med droid to assess and treat her injuries. She starts to stir. My heart leaps, I get to talk to her! I have the chance to comfort her! She wakes and looks around, her eyes land on me and they widen, she tries to sit up but I gently push her back down. "How are you feeling? Are you in any pain?", I ask her. "A little", she says, her voice is raspy. "Give her something to soothe her pain and fix her injuries.", I command the droid, who beeps, telling me of her injuries and that it will get right on with the job. It injects a painkiller into Rey's shoulder. I stroke Rey's hair. "I will get you some food and water when we arrive on the Finalizer.", I tell her. She nods. "Are-", she clears her throat, "are my friends ok?", she asks. I sigh, "I'll be honest with you, I really don't care about them.". "Is the battle still going?", she asks, "I believe so.", I answer. Tears start to fill her pretty, hazel eyes. "It's okay," I murmur in her ear, " I'm here for you.". " I know.", she says, barely containing her sobs. "I'm just so worried about them!", she cries before bursting into tears. I hug her and gently rub her back, comforting her, telling her that she is ok and that everything will be fine. "I've got you, Rey, don't worry. I'll take good care of you. I promise." When she finally calms down, she tells me about everything. How much she missed me, how much she wanted to be with me, all of her stress with helping the Resistance, her lack of sleep, that she had run away from my Knights because she was afraid of how I would react after everything, she kept going until she finished of with saying, "The truth is, I just love you so much Ben. You are the one person who understands me and what I've been through. But I vowed to help the Resistance and they were my first family that didn't leave me, so I didn't want to betray them. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I understand if you hate me for it.". I looked at her with shock written all over my face. " oh, Rey! I'll love you no matter what you do! I understand your pain. There is just one thing,", I said, "and what's that?", Rey asked. "Never. Ever. EVER. Leave me again!", I said looking at her dead in the eye. She looked away from me and thought about it. "What if I don't?", she asked warily. "If you leave me again,", I said, still staring at her right in the eye, "I will capture all of your friends and put them through the worst kind of torture you can imagine and make you watch it.", I said with an evil smirk forming on my face. Rey's eyes widen and filled with tears again. "Until they die.", I add. Tears cascade down Rey's face for a second time as she practically screams, " I promise I will stay with you forever! Just don't hurt my friends! PLEASE!!". I really don't mean anything I just said but if I must I will burn the Resistance to the ground to get MY Rey back. I calm down Rey again and she falls asleep in my arms. The med droid is finishing up. I'm surprised that Rey's crying didn't mess it up. I hear the ship land in the Finalizer's hangar. When the med droid is done, I put a blanket over Rey and carry her down the ramp, and to my quarters ( I ignore Hux telling me I shouldn't be treating my enemies like that). I lay Rey on the bed and tuck her in, being very careful of all of her injuries. I finish and kiss her on her forehead. "Sleep well, My Sweet.", I tell her before I walk out of the room to attend to my other First Order duties. I smile to myself at the thought that Rey is here with me. And she will NEVER leave me again.

—————————————
Now THIS is a long chapter for me! I've been working on it ALL DAY!! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter! Feel free to give me any fanfic suggestions!!

-TheSqwiggles💜