4

I wake up to see a note next to me.

Meet me in my office when you wake up.
-Slender

I sigh and stand. I look at myself in the mirror. "Uglier than usual" I whisper.

"You're not ugly Y/n/n." I automatically blush. I turn to see Sally there.

"Hey Sals. I need to head up to Slenders office, I can't talk right now." I mess up her hair.

"Okay! Come to my room after you're done! I'm going to have a tea party!" She slips down the hall and starts yelling at people to attend her tea party. It's cute. I walk up to Slenders office and knock on his door.

"Come in." I 'hear' him say. I open the door and look at the ground.

"Why were you crying last night?"

How did you know?

"Your eyes, and EJ told me all about it. Hes looking out for you. I know you haven't been here too long but he sees something in you." I let a tear fall off my cheek. I pull that candy out of my pocket that LJ gave me.

"Oh don't eat that, let me guess LJ?" Slender sighs. I nod quickly.

"Well, I was thinking a little." He pauses "is there anyone you want to kill?"

"My 'mother'" I say quickly.

"Quick on that answer huh." I can tell he's smirking.. I hate it.

"Listen, I have my reasons." I look at the ground, I can feel a pit in my stomach, a pit of rage and agony. The pain I've had to endure has fueled a fire in me.

"I don't doubt you on that." He stops writing whatever he was writing. "What would you say, I get some people to help you kill her. Well to help train you."

"I- if they want. I'm sure I can learn on my own if no one wants to!" I panic.

"I'm sure a few people would help. But there is a catch, you have to kill everyone in that house? Okay?" He says.

"No!" I stand up slamming my hands on the desk. "My sister? What about my sister!" I yell.

"What about your sister? She hurt you before. I know she has." He stares into my eyes.

"How do you-"

"Listen y/n, I'll get into that another day. But today I want you to get into training as soon as you can." He stands up and guides me to a table with a whole bunch of weapons. One weapon that stood out to me most was the baseball bat. Now that's, that's something I can get used to!

"You can have it." I nod and pick it up. Damn now I want to play some baseball-

"I'm sure I could find some baseballs for you to hit it with." Slender says and pats my back. I nod and look down at the bat and swing it a bit.

This feels right.

"Tomorrow I'll have you start training, I'll start you off with my proxies-"

"Toby, Hoodie, and Masky I am aware." I smile. "Now can I go play some baseball?"

"Yeah yeah, go." He hands me a few baseballs. I run down the hall and down the stairs.

"Y/n! The tea party!" Sally yells.

"Sorry sals! I need to relive my imaginary perfect childhood!" I run out the door and run to a small clearing. I practice swinging the bat a few times.

"You n-need so-me help the-re?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Sure! So Toby, do you know how to throw a baseball?" I smirk.

"No- I was actua-lly hoping I could hit it fir-first!" He blushes softly.

"Sure. Stand there and I will throw the ball and you will hit it. By the end of the day you will be hitting dingers!" I skip back 90ft and throw the first ball. Toby swings and misses.

This is gonna be to difficult.

~After countless 'innings' of you beating Toby~

"HOMERUN BABY!" I scream and start running around the imaginary bases.

"Bow down peasant!" Toby rolls his eyes and bows.

"Now carry me home!" I demand. He picks me up and we head home.

"I hate you." Toby looks me in the eyes.

"Love you too Tobias!" I hug his kneck.

"Jesus, you two dating now?" Masky asks while lighting a cigarette.

"AH LUNG CANCER!" I scream and run into the house with my baseball bat in my hands.

"Y/n." Slender looks at me.

"Sorry, I'm just really happy! I kicked Toby's ass at baseball! I hit a homerun! I HIT A DINGER!" I swing my bat and hit Toby in the stomach.

"Go to your room!" Slender scolds again.

"Yes sir!" I giggle and throw my bat over my shoulder. I walk into my room and smile widely. I haven't felt that way in a while. It's refreshing.

I always have wanted to do that, it feels good. It feels good to be happy for the true first time.

I change out of my clothes and throw them in the hamper. I then walk over to my closet and pull out a old hoodie that was my dads.

I put it on and walk over to the mirror. I smile and let a few tears fall down my cheeks. "I miss you daddy."

I close my eyes as the tears fall down my cheeks faster. I feel my knees go weak. I let myself fall to the floor. I let the cries out.

*knock knock*

I don't care. I continue crying.

"Y/n?" I hear someone enter the room. I don't even look up. I'm rocking back in forth in my dads tear covered hoodie.

I'm sad and vulnerable. It's a scary feeling.

"Let's get you to bed." I feel my body being picked up by the unknown person. I finally open my eyes to see EJ.