Idols

Every girl has their idol. It's that one person, who rather they know it or not, has saved them, it always been there for them. It's like their own personal hero. My idol, is Luke Hemmings! His voice, and everything about him never gets old. I know, some of you are going to try to call me obsessed, go right ahead. But sometimes, the bands save fans! If you have that one band, or that one singer that you love deeply. Think deep down, have they ever kept you alive? Have they given you a song that keeps you going, when you thought you couldn't go anymore? Have they placed smiled upon your face after you thought you'd never be able to be happy again?

Face it; a band, or even a singer, has saved your life, given you a reason to live or just made you happy to be alive.

On July 5th, I stood three rows always from my idols. I am proud to say, I've now looked both Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood right in the eyes. Because they acknowledged me. They seen me. These are the people who have saved my life. Given me reasons to live. They've given me songs whose lyrics make me smile brighter than ever, without me even noticing it. Luke of corse was moving all over, but looked me in the eyes more than five times. Calum, at least 20. Amazing things can happen.

Bands save their fans,
  fans save their bands.

Who has saved you?