Trust Issues

Is this pain in my chest what heartbreak feels like? Its like my heart feels like its going to explode. I almost cried, I let a tear slip. How can I cry when I know that this is only happening because I was dumb. An ex is an ex for a reason, you don't go back to them. No matter how broken they seem, if you know they are toxic they are toxic. All the good memories you have, you can't get them back by going back to them, once they are gone... THEY ARE GONE!!
    So now I must say, I come with trust issues. Many to say the least. Ive been broken, too many times to count. I've been loved and I've cheated. So, you say you want me? Ok, then prove it. Don't use me for my body, don't use me to abuse me, dont use me just so you dont feel alone. Show me you want me, show me im the only girl in your life, other than your mother of course. You have to show me and my parents how much you want it to work.
    Not only that, I want you to know, I will always check on you when your gone, I want to make sure you are ok, because I care. I will want to know your friends, theres no need to be secretive. No bluntly ended questions, no hiding away, no walking out the door without warning. This is for both of us, because I will give you my undoubtful love and faith. So all I ask is this - will I be the only girl you go to bed calling baby?