1. The friendship of hate

"Y/N?" "yeah?" said a young (h/c) girl answer the ash blonde.
"Will we always be friends?"
"Of course we will Kacchan true friends never leave even if you mess up."
________________________
"Kacchan why do you have to be so mean especially to Izuku he's our friend and we should protect him for being quirk less, not bully him." You asked the now bratty boy.
"Oh shut up y/n, your quirk is so weak so you might as well be quirk less too!" Yelled your childhood bully.
"Kacchan I'll give you two options it either me and Izuku or Sarah."
"Why would I chose a dumb quirk less idiot like Deku." Responded Bakugo.
"Then I guess that's your choice. Goodbye Kacchan have fun with your new friend." You say as you and the broccoli haired boy walked off to leave the now lonely ash blonde.
_________________________
(Your POV) ( now in middle school (the soon before the entrance exam)

' ever since that day the billing has gotten worse Sarah has started making fun of my weight even though I was fine with it before not to mention she has been making fun of my looks and how I act. Even though Kacchan still mean to me he's never close to what Sarah is to me, but towards Izuku he's gotten physical. How am I going to put up with this if it continues I'll have to fight Kacchan even though EVERYONE thinks I'm soft even my parents I might have to show that even if I am soft I can still fight.'
"Um y/n?"
"Huh" the emerald eyes boy stood in front of me getting me out of my thoughts. I look at him and see he's all beaten up, by now I don't ask who did it and why all I do is use my quirk to help him because the answer is obvious it was Kacchan and I know Izuku did nothing wrong.