16. What are we?

It wasn't long until Best Jeanist found out that you had left and fought stain he wasn't mad at you, he was more mad at Bakugo.
" L/n what you did was very brave and I know you'll be an amazing pro hero one day. But on the other hand. Bakugo why didn't you go with her and just yell at her after words that is dishonorable of you, you coward."
"Best Jeanist, with all due respect. Kacchan was doing me a favor and keeping a look out to see if any villains were near by just like I had asked."
"Really?"
"Mhm."
"That is amazing how you can take leadership so easily. You never fail to impress me l/n. Keep up the good work."
The two of you finally got back to UA and of course everyone knew about what happened with Stain. The other classes had once again grown jealous that Class 1-A had gotten in the spot light and they were in your shadows waiting for their moment to shine.

Your pov
"Alright class calm down we have tests coming up so make sure you study and train, actually go study or train now I'm tired so don't fail or whatever."
Some people where fine and some people were scared and I was a sacred person I had only got placed in 19th (Mina 20th and Kaminari 21st.)
Momo being the angel she is offered to help the people who needed it so I went over to her to ask if she could help me too but then Kacchan grabbed my hand.
"Where do you think your going?"
"To ask Momo for help."
"No you aren't. Your training and studding with me."
"B-BUT but Momo"
"WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME SHES BETTER THAN ME!?"
"I mean she did place first and all."
"XJDBZYSNDHX DXJDNXUDJDBXHENXBDHDB"
"if you really want to I guess I could train with you and then we'll study."
His face lit up for a second but quickly tired back to the tsundere everyone knows him to be.
"F-fine whatever baka I don't care, you can do whatever you want."
"Then I want to study with Momo."
He gave me a very sad face which made me give up.
"Ok I'll study with you and train with you as long as you don't keep acting up."
"Ok I'll text you later."

We walked home like normal but he seemed like he wanted to say something but he couldn't or wouldn't.
"Hey Kacchan are you ok?"
"Yeah I-im fine s-stop worrying about it."
"Fine to know you'll tell me eventually."
We made it to our houses, once in my room my phone got a message.
__
Bakugo- when do you want to study and train?
Y/n- I'm fee all weekend so it's up to you.
Bakugo- ok I'll be over in five minutes.
Y/n you can't just do that I need to change into something that is not my uniform!
Bakugo- that's why you have five minutes.
__

I put on a large shirt and some short shorts (no your not a visco girl I just find those clothes comfy and no I'm not a visco girl) I then put your hair in braids and walked down stairs to be greeted by Bakugo.
"Thanks for just walking in without me knowing."
"Your welc- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!?!"
"ummmm clothes that I find comfortable what else would I wear?"
"IDK LIKE ACTUAL PJ'S!"
"I still would need to shower after today."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOWER BEFORE I CAME?!"
"You didn't let me say anything sir. Fine I'm going to shower."
"R-right now?"
"Yeah if you want me to be in Pj's"
"J-just shower when I leave I can deal with your stink for a while longer."
"You know what, you can leave my house and leave me alone I'm not putting up with this.'
He grabbed my hand as I was about to go up stairs.
"Hey please don't I'm sorry I'm just not used to this being nice even if it's to the person I like so please give me another chance."
"Ok."
After studying for a bit I finally asked.
"So if I like you and you say you like me what are we?"
"Well if you want you can be my girlfriend?"
"I'd like that."
"Well then that makes it official we're a couple."

No ones POV
After studying for hours it got late so the two of you made some popcorn and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie you fell asleep and your head fell onto his shoulder. He grabbed your hand and rested his head on yours. Once the movie ended he bridal carried you to your room and placed you onto your bed as he was about to leave he heard you say.
"Kacchan please don't go."
You were obviously still half asleep at the moment he thought you were still sleeping.
"Kacchan please I don't want the villains to come back and hurt me again."
"Y/n are you still awake?"
You said nothing you were still shaking. He knew it was all a bad dream but he didn't like seeing you sad so he decided to lay next to you and hugged you close until he fell asleep.