21. The Scary attack

Every other day at camp was fine but this night will be the best because we are getting paired for the contest.
(All teams same but Izuku with Shoto and y/n with Bakugo)
I got Bakugo, but I'm scared he'll just scare me seeing how he always does.
Bakugo: come on its our turn
Y/n: o-okay
We entered but I immediately felt something was off and I was correct some smoke was taking over the forest and students were falling left right and center.
Bakugo: come on y/n we have to go.
Y/n: I can't leave everyone here you go I'm getting everyone out.
Bakugo: no you'll get hurt
Y/n: just go to the entrance and I'll hand you the people.
I ran deeper into the forest and eventually found all the students and got them out and with the pros. I had to do multiple checks for them and found the rest of my class mates who I didn't find. (Pretty much you save all the people who were still in the forest from the smoke)
Suddenly one of them said that the villains are after Kacchan and I and we have to find safety.

"That damn Deku."
"Kacchan we have to find safety along with everyone else."
"Well then let's go."
Just the two we're looking for."
"Y/N RUN!" Kacchan ordered
"No I don't think she will. Wow she's cute, but she'd look better bleeding."
"DON'T TOUCH HER TAKE ME AND LEAVE HER!"
"We could but she's important to the plan so isn't think we can."
"Shigaraki can I cut her."
"No we need her safe."
"What do you want with us hand man."
"We oh I'll tell you later."
Izuku, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Shoji showed up but the magic guy turned Tokoyami, Kacchan and I into balls. But let us go last minute to drag Kacchan and I into the mist. Kacchan tried to list me out of the way but failed and next thing I knew I was in a bar.
"LET US GO YOU FREAK OR ATLEAST LET Y/N GO LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS! LET HER GO, LET. HER. GO."
"I'm sorry this is my fault Kacchan."
"Don't you dare say that I should have made you go to Aizawa and stay."
"Enough of this Toga, Dabi tie them up."

There we were suck there together with no help.