8. A Party?!

After being at UA for a week you became friends with everyone in your class (even Todoroki liked your company) well except for Bakugo.

You say in class board but then All Might appeared through the door and told us to get on our hero suits.

You wanted a bodysuit that wasn't skin tight but wasn't all loose and you have a design and everything's and handed it in to Midnight but she had changed it completely to skin tight crop top weird legging things and skirt the only thing they got right where the gloves, halo and the boots.

(That's what your suit looks like i chose a hair color and eye couldn't just to be easier)You got out of the change room after everyone was out because you felt supper self conscious but that was a mistake because once you left the change room and...

You got out of the change room after everyone was out because you felt supper self conscious but that was a mistake because once you left the change room and found the rest all eyes went onto you and you could see all the guys blushing along with some of the girls two.

All Might explained the whole hero team vs villian team and sorted everyone but there was an odd number so you got put with Izuku and Uraraka.

Once it started Bakugo immediately went after you and you could tell he was more focused on hurting you and Izuku and even more Izuku.
In the long run we won but Izuku and I were really hurt so I healed us before leaving. After that Kaminari said he was holding a party on Friday and invited the whole class but asked me and Ashido when the three of us were alone, we accepted and all we had to do is wait for Saturday.

(For now on if I have a outfit planned I'll try to draw and post it or put it in gacha form)

On Saturday you got dress not fancy but more punk like and you love to dress up so that's all you thought of it.

(You can hide your wings it actually helps save space)Once you arrive at the party you already saw like all of UA's students here and some people who you assumed to be from his Middle school

Once you arrive at the party you already saw like all of UA's students here and some people who you assumed to be from his Middle school.
You saw Mina so you went over to her but Bakugo was there.
"Why hell are you at this party?"
"I can leave my house and have fun around others you know."
"Well if you want fun then let's play truth or dare."