4. Entrance Exam

You and Izuku had to hurry home to his house to get ready (you parents were still out of the country on a business trip)
You put on a orange sports bra and some black yoga leggings? (Leggings you wear to exercise like in the movies), you put your (h/l h/c) into a high ponytail and you exit the bathroom (Izuku changers in his room and you change in the bathroom) Izuku just left his room and once he saw you curves and abs ( yes you may have a giant butt, breasts, hips and thighs you are still in shape so yeah) his face was immediately pink you knew this would happens because he has always been uncomfortable around girls ever since he was young so this was just like a normal day of training.

Once there you and Izuku stood there with glimmer in your eyes you soon met a girl with pink cheeks and brown hair. Once in the auditorium Izuku started fanboying over Present Mic, even though he's cool you had to focus bit sadly Bakugo was inbetween you and Izuku and even though you tried to forget you realized that your feeling for him since you two were like 2 wouldn't go away even if you ignored it like you have for the past three years. Once in the combat field you looked abound for Izuku and didn't see him but you did see Bakugo and he saw you to ' just great ' you thought. You were killing the robots left right and center but you realized that Bakugo was close to you in scores and caused you to get worried but with all of that said and done it was over and all you had to do was wait and avoid Bakugo.