3. Training with All Might

You left the angyery Bakugo and found Izuku with his life's work in his hand but you saw it was all burnt and wet you did all you could to help but couldn't.

The two of you were going to Izuku's house because your parents were out of town so Inko let you stay there and seeing that you and Izuku were life sibling you shared a room. On your way to his apartment which was only a few blocks from your house he tells you about Bakugo telling him to off him self and you told him that Sarah had told you the same thing and you almost went through with it, it made you both realize that you should stay away from Kacchan and Sarah as much as possible. The two of you were entering the tunnel you loved to walk through everyday to and back from school. But then out of nowhere a slimebeast appeared and started to attack Izuku you fought with all your might to get the slime off of your friends. You succeed to get it off of him just for it to latch onto you, even though you were tougher than Izuku you it sensed this and made you weaker until you passed out. You woke up seeing All Might and Izuku looking down on you once they knew you were safe All Might started to leave but of course Izuku latched onto his pants and flew with All Might making you take off to keep up.

Once you guys landed All Might tried to leave but soon was deflated into a weaker man which made Izuku and I scream bloody murder. ( All Might tells you and Izuku his secret and you helped All Might train Izuku for 10? Months until it was the day of the exam when he finally got his quirk.)