15. Internships with stain

Aizawa had started class by telling us about the internship we will be doing and you got the second most amount of them right behind Todoroki and right ahead of Bakugo. You chose Best Jeanist and luckily Bakugo was there too.
Best Jeanist had taken a liking to you and treated you like a princess but had Bakugo on a tight leash which he hated. You had heard about the killings of Stain so you snuck out one night and flew to where his last attack was and finally you had found him The Hero Killer Stain who you had heard so much about. You could also he Iida, and Izuku they looked like they were in trouble so you flew down healed Iida but he was still paralyzed you started to help Izuku and finally Todoroki had arrived you guys had managed to beat him and save Iida and the other hero. But to my surprise he called you a true hero and it made me sad that he had only a few minutes later had died.

You had gotten back in time before Best Jeanist had noticed but of course when you got to my room you were greeted by Bakugo.
"Where the hell where you."
"I was uh um taking a walk."
"Really a walk all the way to the hero killer."
"What I didn't go."
"It was over the news and I say you fly out."
"Ok so what do you want from me?"
He doesn't say anything but he instead grabbed your wrist and threw you onto your bed, he climbed over you. He had you pinned.
"I want to talk."
"About what?"
"I know you know what."
"No I don't."
He put his lip on yours kissing you passionately, you were shocked at his actions but melted into the kiss.
"I know you knew Deku told me."
"And what if I did I like playing a dumb girl to make Izuku feel worse that he spilled my secret. But why would you kiss me."
"Are you that dumb? I Like You Idiot."
"And what are you going to do about it?"
He kissed you again but more passionate this time. You guys sat and talked for hours until you noticed the time.
"K-kacchan you should go to b-bed."
"What if I want to stay here with you?"
"Fine."
You guys fell asleep cuddling.