24. Dorms

Your POV
S
All Might and Aizawa came to your house talking about the dorms and my parents were glad to say I can go because it ment I'll be left home alone less, goodbye freedom.

I immediately got moved into the dorms and waited for everyone else to come and move in.

Everyone eventually had moved in and we did a competition to see who's form is the best but noone has seen Kacchan's or Tsu's rooms. I won because I had cake and a cat that I had from home.

Eventually everyone had gone to bed and it was just me who was on the common room so I decided to go to bed. As I go to the elevator I saw Kacchan walk out he noticed me and started crying?

Bakugo's POV

I heard everyone go to bed so I leave my room to go make a sandwich or something. I exit the elevator to be met by y/n, of course I say her scars from the bastard villains. Before I knew it I was crying.

"Kacchan are you alri-" I grabbed he and embraced her into a hug.
"Kacchan are you okay?"
"don't ever leave me!"
"I promise I will never leave you no matter what.even if I die I will stay by your side."
"Don't say that you'll die. I thought I could have lost you."
"Kacchan let's just go to bed."
"But I want to stay with you."
"Then come to my room."
Bakugo and I went to my room and to lighten the mood I said.
"Cake?"
"Why do you have cake?"
"Angel's like sweets. Anything that is pure likes sweets! Now do you want some?"
"What flavor?"
"Red velvet!"
"Sure."
We ate our cake and talked but my cat Mittens came out of her kennel and interrupted.
"You have a cat I thought we weren't allowed animals?"
"Well Koda has animals in his so I brought Mittens."
"What happened to Lucky?"
"Oh she had kittens with George and we could only keep one so we kept Mittens and took the rest to my Grandma's farm. So I can see them anytime."
"How many kittens?"
"Five! Two boys and three girls!"
"Cool."
Finally Mittens went to sleep in her bed, then Kacchan and I fell asleep.