Taco Night and Some Future Fights

Palette Roller's P

Palette Roller's P.O.V

"Gray's gonna be just fine! Don't you worry bout a thing!" I smiled. "PJ's gonna be fine too. He just needs to blow off some steam. Its funny how different the "Caretaker" version of him is! He's so nice, and LOVES kids! That little Fresh is totally different from the normal! Ha ha! Also, you're probably gonna glitch Gradient if you hug him. He's pretty shy, and isn't the best person for "affection". PJ might either get mad, or flustered mad. Probably not a good idea either way..."

[Some Time Later]

We were all at UnderSwap. Uncle Blue made us tacos.

Uncle Blue: "DINNER IS SERVED!"

He gave us all a plate. This was actually the first time we were all at Uncle Blue's and uncle Carrot's AU and home.  Normally just Blueprint comes here. And yes, Gradient's little "Glitch Out" ended.

Blueprint ate the dish happily. So did I! PJ just looked at it weird, and poked it with a fork. Gradient didn't pick up his fork.

Uncle Carrot: "not hungry eh?"

(Also, "Carrot" is the nickname for UnderSwap Papyrus. Just in case you didn't know)

"Come on, Gray! Just one bite? I know you don't have to eat but they're good tacos!"

Gradient just shrugged. Probably too shy.

Uncle Blue: "NEPHEW GRADIENT! PLEASE AT LEAST TRY THE MAGNIFICENT SANS'S TACOS!"

Gradient: "F-Fine! Just don't sh-shout..."

He cut a tiny piece off with his fork. He closed his eyes, and opened his mouth, and his four tongues were visible. He put the piece in his mouth, and slowly gulped it down. When he opened his eyes, uncle Blue and uncle Carrot were staring at Gray.

Gradient. "I....um....."

Uncle Carrot: "K-Kid?... I...um..."

PJ stood up, and slammed his hands on the table.

PJ: "YOU JUDGING ME BROTHER?!"

Uncle Blue: "N-NO! OF COURSE NOT, NEPHEW PAPERJAM! I WAS JUST ADMIRING IT! THEY ARE QUITE AMAZING!"

Uncle Carrot: "Calm. Down. Okay kiddo?"

PJ rolled his eyes, and sat back down. He crossed his arms, and position himself in a way that if you just met PJ, you knew he had attitude.

"Um...heh.. can someone pass the salt?"

PJ: "Psh. Can you pass, A CHANCE TO KISS GOTH~!"

"WTH?!? YOU WERE JUST BROODING!"

PJ: "Yeah, but I couldn't miss this chance."

PJ smirked. Everyone else at the table was giggling. Even Blueprint!

I went to into the other room, so none of them would hear me. I looked at you

"Hey, I don't know if I can do this. Buuuut, can you dare me to prank PJ, so I have an excuse? Thank you! And have any idea what I should do?... I only have one. But anyway, you're great! I hope I hear from you again!"