How The "Home House" Works

BACKGROUND

When I first made this home, I was calling it the, Painters Home, but I am now referring it to as the Home House.

The Home House is a small AU that Ink created for his kids to stay in.

In the beginnings of this story, PJ, Gray, Palette, and Print lived there. They have their own rooms and everything. When Ink came back to tell them about Asks and Dares they started living in the Doodle Sphere.

After The Bad Guy Sanses "destroyer" the Doodle Sphere (I say destroyer, but non of the AU papers were harmed) everyone moved back in the Home House.

THE AU

Ink made this AU for a place his kids can stay.

This AU is only a house, and nothing more.

A simple two story home. The first floor has with a kitchen that has basic cooking things, and a living room with a TV and a couch (and other basic living room stuff) Once you go Yo the stairs, there are many rooms. Four being PJ's, Gray's, Print's, and Palette's room. The others are either for storage, or the rooms of the other kiddos.

The Home House location is similar to the Omega Timeline. You can only enter when you are thinking of going there.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?

Lets say, someone was/is trying to find this place. How would they know where to look?

Someone would need to tell them how to get in. It could be an Asker, or a Character.