Any More Asks/Dares? And Other Stuff!

Alright, so I've been relooking at,
[An Old Friend] and quickly realized that the next post would be really short.

FjcCunanan
has summoned Cil, so he will appear in the next chapter.

In order to summon a Ship Kid, you need to-

1) Tell me their name (Of course)

2) Tell me their parents name

3) Give a small description of their personality, and where I can find this bootiful child. (Like on Tumblr, or Deviant Art. I will do most of the research, so you don't need to write paragraphs of their personality)

4) (You don't have to do this, its your choice) Tell me what you want to see happen to/with them. Like, who they should be friends with, and what sort of mentors you want to see them have and so on.

And don't worry about rereading this to make sure you have all the steps down. If you say, "Can I summon [name]" I will politely ask you their parents name, ect.

I also plan to make the Star Sanses a bigger deal as well. I really want to reintroduce the "training" that Palette and the gang were going to have.

Let me know if you want to see more of that!

Also, here's something fun you could do.

(You don't have too)

You know those videos that show a bunch of pictures of a "Sans" and there's music in the background? Tributes. What song do you think represents all the characters? Or your favorite character. (You don't have to do all of them! There's a lot of characters at this point) If you choose to comment that, I will make a separate chapter explaining why that song absolutely describes them! I hope that makes sense.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I love you all so much, and thank you for reading! <3