Cray Needs To Find Somebody

Alright. Mr. Cray needs to get himself a bootiful boyfriend/friend.

After, ["I'm Not CRAYzy!"] Cray confesses his feelings to Goth. But Goth is already in love with Palette, so Cray is forced to just stay friends with Goth.

Cray is still hanging around the person he hates, and his crush.

Why?

Well, he doesn't have anyone else. He only has Palette and Goth.

Sure, there are lots of other Ship Kids he could be friends with! But, Cray's a weird kid.

He's energetic, and memey. Slightly selfish, and angsty but he keeps that part of him locked up.

Cray has a weird relationship with his daddio. I foreshadowed this in [Spooky Scary Story Time]

Who would make a good friend to Cray?

Sure, he could just continue to hang around Goth and Palette. But imagine this: You confess your love for someone you liked for years. But they're dating the person you hate most. Now, you have to be friends with the person you hate, so you don't upset your crush. Wouldn't that sting?

I mentioned Cil. And Cil would be great for Cray! But I don't know how to add him in, without being forceful. Maybe one of you lovelies could summon him.

I had this idea, where everyone has a gang.

Star Sanses:
•Dream (Leader)
•Ink
•Blueberry
•Frisk

New Star Sanses:
•Palette (Possible Leader)
•Paperjam
•Gradient
•Blueprint

Kiddies:
•Blueprint
•Shine
•Shade
•Star
•Luxy/Lux

Chaos Crew:
•Paperjam
•Sprinkle
•Romer

Sweet Dreams:
•Hope
•Palette
•Lux

Painter's Gang:
•Palette
•Paperjam
•Gradient
•Blueprint
•Stain
•Romer

Shippers:
•Poth
•Lorik/Rotus
•Raveprint
•Pomni
•Stope/Hain

Big Three:
•Lux
•Sprinkle
•Bluescreen

I want to make more gangs like this, its just fun. I'm sorta writing this in a hurry, be its been like 6 days since the last post, and I feel bad for keeping you lovelies waiting!