[What Comes Next?]

(Read this after, [Freedom])

[Nightmare's P.O.V|His Castle]

"They say... The price of my war is not a price that they are willing to pay...."

I grabbed my skull, as if I were in pain.
(I wasn't)

"Insane! You cheat with the Star Sanses. Now I'm fighting with Killer and with my own chains..."

I sadly sighed.

"I'm so blue... I thought that we made an "arrangement" when you went away."

I looked longingly at the dining table where they all ate.

"You were mine to subdue! When even despite our estrangement. I've got a small query for yooouu~"

I rested my skull on my arm, as I thought.

"What comes next? You've been freed. Do you know how hard it is to lead?"

I thought of all then"good" times we had

"You're on your own."

(Sarcastic)
"Awesome!" "Wow!"

"Do you have a clue what happens now?!"

"Oceans rise. Empires fall!! It's much harder when it's all your call. All alone...
Across the sea... When the Star Sanses say they hate you, don't come crawling back to me... Da da da da da! Da da da da daye da! Da da da da daye da~.... You're on your own..."

(I was bored, and thought it would be funny if I put Musical Songs in my story! I have more written out like, 'Sincerely Me', from Dear Evan Hansen, Farmer Refuted, Ten Duel Commandments, and Meet Me Inside, all but Hamilton. If you like this one, I might post the others!)