[Things You May Not Of Noticed!]

Hey! So this is just a little fun thing I decided to do. You definitely should read all the chapters before this, so you don't get confused.

Also, I'm not going to give away to much information. Most of these are just supposed to make you think.

1.
In the chapter, [Bad Dream Good Time] (The first chapter!) Gradient is having a nightmare. Almost every time Gray decides to sleep, he has a nightmare. As you may of noticed, Gray has a rough relationship with Ink and Error. Ink forgets he has kids, and Error never wanted one to begin with. Also, Gray was born in the AntiVoid, all alone. I hope that clears up his nightmare a bit.

(I'm not telling you all the plot. You gotta reread it!)

Or maybe someone else is giving him Nightmares.

2.
Sometimes when I'm typing, I make "Certain" Sanses "talk" differently. Classic!Sans always has lowercase letters. And sometimes other Sanses do as well, and then they don't. That isn't sloppy writing, I do that on purpose. It depends on how much of a "Sans" they are. And mostly depending on how lazy they are.

The ship kids aren't technically Sanses so they always talk normally.

I have no idea if that made sense to you, I hope it does!

3.
Blueberry has no idea that Bluescreen is technically his son. Error kidnapped Blueberry, then after the Star Sanses rescued him; Bluescreen was born.

This was my inspiration for that little backstory, if you were curious!

You of course don't have to watch that, its just my resource.

4.
Sometimes, I use "fonts," I've used three so far, F̉ẢS̉T̉ S̉ẺV̉ẺN̉, ÖV̈ËR̈K̈ÏL̈L̈, and 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓵𝔂. Have you ever wondered why?

Why are they here?

In [Fights, Makeups, and Smiles] there was an "Error," why?

What's the point?

There is one. I promise. But what's the fun in telling you?

5
I didn't forget about Rever or Frisk's Chara (Ghost Chara) Let's just say they're occupied. But you absolutely can still talk to them, if you'd like of course.

6.
I never heavily implied this, but in between stories the Kiddos train with Blueberry and Dream. They may not act like it, but they can fight. They're just not as strong as the Bad Guy Sanses and such.

7.
There IS a reason why Blueberry was surprised, when Sprinkle showed up.

8.
Ink does care. Sometimes at least. He cares about his kids. He just forgets real easily. He's a bad parent, but he's not "completely" evil.

9.
Not sure if you noticed this, but in the chapter, [Dear Old Dad (Part 1)] Error was calling PJ, "It," but after he threw his candy bar at PJ, he started referring him as "Him"

10.
Bluescreen is important. He can kill anyone with one touch. He wears gloves so it doesn't happen. He tries to avoid everyone as much as he can. But for some reason PJ, Gradient, and Error aren't infected.

11.
Okay, so I have no idea if this is cannon. This is just this story. The fandom is fun, and weird. Everyone has their own opinion and it's sometimes hard to tell if something is cannon or fandom/fan-made

Here are the ages for this story. They may or may not be cannon.

16:
Paperjam
Sprinkle

15:
Gradient
Bluescreen (Possibly younger)
Romer
Omni

14:
Stain
Hope

13:
Palette
Goth
Cray
Rurik
Lotus

(I may of said that they are 14, I decided making them all 13 would be the easiest)

12:
Blueprint
Shine
Shade
Star

Lux is technically a baby. So I won't include them, yet.

I believe that's all of them. Please let me know if I forgot any!

12:
Why didn't PJ, and Gray not know about Romer? I got a reason.

13:
Why does Killer say, 'Have our pacifist escape.' And 'Sadist alone maniac execution. Then put a Many E's and you got me!'

I hope this was fun to read, and improved your day just a bit)