[Puns are Fun]

*Warning! Puns and Jokes

[Nightmare's P.O.V]

"What? [Sigh] No, and I would rather not

"What? [Sigh] No, and I would rather not. If they are anything like my goodie-toe-shoes brother, than I would prefer not to meet him. But since his name is Shatter Dream, I'll look into it. But this better not waste my time! I'm busy with other things."

Killer: "like?"

"Don't test me."

Killer: "heh heh heh. what? you'll be in a killer mood?"

"No, but you'll be having nightmares if you continue."

Killer: "heh, i'm-"

Error's glitchy portal opened up. Then Error stepped through it. Me and Killer turned our attention to him.

"Well? What did you find?"

Error: "H-hE's iN UNDERFELL."

"I'm not surprised. DUST, HORROR! GET OVER HERE NOW!"

About five minutes later, the two ran in.

"It took you five minutes, what in asgore were you two doing?!"

Horror: "nothing sir...."

"Never mind that, we'll continue this later. Horror, Dust. You two go with Killer, to UnderFell. Bring back Red, ALIVE! And do not harm any of the other monsters."

Dust/Horror: "yes sir."

Killer: "sure thing, Nightmare."

[Fell!Papyrus P.O.V|In UnderFell]

(Should I keep doing the capital letters when a Papyrus is talking? Let me know what you all think)

"KILL ME? NYAH HAH HAH! I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM TRY TO DUST THE CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GAURD! AND WHERE IS THAT LAZY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING BAG OF BONES?!"

Sans: "i wouldn't be so sure about that..."

(Note: This is not Undertale!Sans talking, this is still Red/Fell!Sans. Fell Papy knows his Sans by "sans" Not "Red" or "Fell")

I turned around and saw sans. His eye sockets were black. I didn't think anything of it, at first.

"THERE YOU ARE! ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE YOU'VE BEEN AT YOUR POST! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU STUPID BAG OF BONES!"

Some sort of portal opened up. Three skeletons, who looked an awful lot like Sans walked out of it.

Since my attention was on the three Sans like skeletons, I wasn't expecting a sharp bone to fly at me. I barley dodged it.

"WHAT IN ASGORE IS THE MEANING OF THIS, SANS!"

Sans: "i hate you..."

What happened after that was a blur. All I can remember was me and my brother fighting. He's gotten stronger. I'm not sure how though. The three skeletons took him in the portal.

That bonehead better be back.

[Bluescreen's P.O.V|Doodle Sphere]

After my new bro Palette sung Baby Shark, we were doing a Pun Showdown. The rules are simple. Who's ever Pun gets the most laughs, wins!

Halluciv: "This is going to be a nightmare if we get serious."

Epic: "nah bruh. its going to be epic.

Fresh: "that was fresh, brah."

PJ: "Have you ever tried to eat a clock? Its pretty time consuming."

A few of us chuckled at that.

Reaper: "that joke knocked me dead."

Gradient: "Puns are overrated..."

PJ: "You're just saying that because you can't make a good pun!"

Blueprint: "Maybe Gray needs some blueprints."

Palette: "I can paint you a picture!"

PJ: "And then then we can lend you a hand!"

Those ones were pretty punny.

Geno: "heh. why didn't the skeleton go to the dance? he had no-body to go with. i hope that tickled your funnybone. if it didn't, then I'll send you a telebone. I've got a ton of more puns left. a skele-ton. I hope my puns get sansational reviews!"

We all cracked up from that!

[Geno Wins Round 1]