[Halloween Special! Part 1]

(The second part will be them telling scary stories. After that, I'll continue with the ask and dares you all sent! I hope you enjoy)

[Palette's P.O.V]

Blueprint designed the costumes, Gradient sewed them, and I provided the materials! PJ was there too I guess.

Dad (Dream) was gonna take us trick or treating in different AUs!

Me and Goth wanted our costumes to go together. He was gonna dress up as, Little Red Riding Hood, and I was gonna be the, Big Bad Woof!

I had the ears, tail, fake sharp teeth and everything!

Goth replaced his white cloak, with a red one. He also had cute little boots, and a cape! And the outfit couldn't be complete without a basket.

I hopped on over next to Goth.

"Rawr! I am the big bad woof! I'm gonna eat your biscuits!"

Goth; "Haha! Silly woof, you could've just asked!"

Goth shoved a biscuit in my mouth.

"Whey!"

I tried to say, 'hey' but it came out weird because of the biscuit.

Cray: "Haha! Nice one Goth."

Cray was dressed up as a vampire.

Cray: "Bleh, bleh bleh! I vwant to suck your blwood!"

"Blwood? Hahah."

Cray: "You know what I meant!"

(I picked a vampire for Cray, because werewolves and vampires are known to be rivals. So I thought it was a good fit! And Goth being Red Riding Hood, is just perfect!)

I felt a tug on tail. I turned around and saw Print! He had a little white sheet on his head. I knew it was Blueprint because he's the only one that tiny.

Blueprint: "BOO! Did I scare you? Hehe!"

"Ahhhh! Oh, its only you Print! Heh, you scared me soooo much!"

Blueprint: "Hehe, I knew it!"

"Heh heh. Actually, hey Gray, PJ, Screen? What are you three going as?"

Gradient was pulling a LONG string out of his hands.

Gradient: "You'll see."

I looked over at Bluescreen.

Bluescreen: "ƃɹɐpıǝuʇ's ɥǝldıuƃ ɯǝ ɯɐʞǝ ɯıuǝ. ı'ɯ ƃoıuƃ ʇo qǝ ɐ ʍıʇɔɥ!"

"Huh?"

Gray: "He said that I'm helping him make his costume (which I am) and that he's going as a witch."

Gray didn't even look up at me. He just kept pulling a long string out of his hands.

"Oh! Okay. Where's—"

I felt someone tap on my shoulder, but when I turned around,

IT WAS A FREAKIN CLOWN!

"AH!"

Scary Clown: "Hahahahaha!"

Dream: "PJ, quit scaring your brother!"

Dream was dressed as an angel!

(I think an angel fits for Dream)