Caleb's p.o.v

I looked at my sister in the hospital bed. Why her why not me must she always get hurt if only she didn't chose dauntless. THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF SHE DIDN'T CHOSE DAUNTLESS, I screamed at my other sister Tris. Well it's not my fault she chose this all she does is look up to me. She just had to say that didn't she now I feel kind of guilty but it is true she does look up to Tris. WELL WHY DOES SHE LOOK UP TO YOU WHY NOT ME? NO ONE EVER LOOKS UP TO ME! I felt kind of bad saying that until Tris counteracted and said this. WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE SOMEONE WORTH LOOKING UP TO THEN SHE WOULD LOOK UP TO YOU! Then I started to cry which isn't normal for a guy. Then I ran out of the room. Wait Tris said running after me, Im sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I knew this was true Tris isn't a mean person but I wanted her to feel guilt for once. Even though I really wanted her to feel guilt I couldn't do this to my sister so I turned back around and went to her. I know you didn't mean for it to come out like that but you didn't have to say it even if it wasn't on purpose you still hurt me. I know she said. Then she gave me a big hug maybe next time ill think before I talk. She always jokes around. So are you okay I heard you blacked out that could've ben you in that hospital bed. I know she said sounding scared but I wish it would've ben me she doesn't deserve this kind of pain I'm used to it but she's not. She stood up for me she said Raily was about to crush my ribs like she did to River but then river punched her in the face so she did this to River instead of me. I looked at her in disbelief how can someone be so mean? Then Tris looked puzzled at first, and finally said well maybe she had a rough childhood it could happen to anyone really and it can change their whole life. Yea I guess that's true I started to say then got cut off by a scream, HELP HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!