Sworn enemies or torn friends?

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys I've been really busy but I'm updating now yay!! So check out this chapter and I may just be working on a new story soon idk you'll have to see. So here we go.

The next day I saw Cody working on his knife throwing. I saw he dropped a knife so I bravely walked over to pick it up. As I walked I front of the target a knife flew by my face cutting my cheek. Not wanting to seem weak from a cut I put my hand over it and bent down to pick up the knife.

What are you doing I could've seriously hurt you.

Eek you scared me and I'm fine it didn't even do anything.

Here let me see

So I moved my hand to reveal the cut on my cheek but as I looked at my hand it was coated in blood.

Oh my god!! Look at your face.

As he held up a mirror it revealed a large slice in my cheek.

I'm fine I huffed as I walked away.
But he grabbed my wrist and by how tight he was holding it I knew I wasn't getting away from him.

Let me go I'm fine.

No your not I'm taking you to a hospital. That's a bad cut and it coated your hand in blood plus a lot of your blood is coming out.

I'll be fine if you just let me go I think I've spent enough time in the hospital.

Yea well your going to spend another night their.

Then he picked me up and before I knew it we were on the train to the hospital.

Look I really don't need to go to the hospital plus you don't even care about me anymore remember? You told me to leave you alone and that was what I was trying to do. I was just going to pick up your knife hand it to you then leave. I can go to the hospital myself you should just go.

Look River we might fight but no matter what I say I do want you around. Your really cool and I think we could be really good friends. I do care about you.

Well thanks I think we could be really good friends too. I care about you too.

Plus you really need protecting I mean you get hurt like every single day. Maybe your goal could be to not get hurt tomorrow.

Hey I said a I punched him in the arm but friendly.
---------------------------------------------
IN THE HOSPITAL
They cleaned up my face then put some medicine on a bandaid then put it over my cut. It felt a lot better after they did that. Then they just cleaned up my hand so it wasn't coated in blood.

Are you responsible for miss. River? then doctor said looking at Cody.

Yes I am. he lied

Well actual-

Great. the doctor cut me off
Because we need you to be with her until her face heals so this means she can't do anything until it heals. This is where you come in you will have to assist her with the things she can't do. You guys are a couple right?

Yes. Cody lied again

This time I just have him a look that said really.

Great because you will need to sleep with her to make sure she doesn't get hurt or anything like that.

I knew Cody wasn't going to agree to this so I don't know why the doctor was even bothering. Well I thought he wouldn't agree until he himself took it to the next level.

Great that is wonderful! Cody said with a joyous look in his eyes. Do you know where we could rent a cheap apartment?

This time I looked at him like he was crazy.

Yes actually on the corner.

Great ill call them right away thanks.

Then with that we left the hospital.