The truth

My eyes suddenly flashed open and I was on the floor in the room with all the beds. My head ached and there was a ton of people around me. Cody was bent down above me feeling the pulse on my neck.

GET AWAY FROM ME!! I..I thought we could be friends but I guess I was wrong if you want to try to choke me.

Then Four and Tris walked up to see what all the yelling was about.

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!? Four yelled and some people started to leave. EVERYONE BACK TO TRAINING except Cody and River.

Then everyone scrambled out of the room. Leaving behind me, Cody, Four, and Tris. I wonder who would try to kill me first. But luckily I found a knife on the floor. So I picked it up and held it out to show them I had a weapon.

LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CAME OVER YOU THREE BUT YOU BETTER BACK UP OR I'll HURT YOU GUYS.

As all three of them looked confused as ever they also looked at me like I was crazy like they didn't know what I was talking about. But then Tris stepped up to sort it all out.

Look I don't know what's going on but we don't want to hurt you so just put down the knife. It will all be okay.

Oh don't pretend like you don't know you tried to drown me Tris and Four. Also Cody don't pretend like you didn't try to choke me.

What are you talking about sis? We didn't try to do any of that.

Oh yea right just remember.
(Explains all of last chapter)

Oh no I seen everything after I carried you back here you passed out when I asked you why you were limping. That was all just some crazy dream they would never do anything like that to you and neither would I.

Oh okay thank goodness.

But hey sis can I ask you something?

Yea sure whats wrong?

Why were you limping? You were perfectly fine after you came back from the doctors.

Oh yea well funny story.

Wait so you were lying to me? You were just trying to get my attention weren't you? Wow your just like every other girl yea lets fool the guy so he can spend more time with us.

No wait it wasn't like that I jus...

Oh save it cuz I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR CRAP ANYMORE I THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS TOO BUT I GUESS I WAS SADLY MISTAKEN.

No wait Cody please just let me explain.

No you said enough. River do me a favor and just leave me alone.