New boyfriend!?

As we headed into the restaurant I noticed two people sitting at a booth.
The one I had no idea who it was but the other looked familiar was it? No it couldn't be!! But as we got sat down in the booth across from them it was the person I suspected. It was my brother Caleb. What was he doing here out of erudite!?

Oh hey sis what are you doing here!? he said sliding in next to me.

Hi Caleb I just came here to eat.

Are you sure your not on a date!?

Oh my god!! Caleb just because I'm here with a guy doesn't mean I'm on a date. I said hoping he would know i was telling the truth.

Yea sure. he said real quick as he looked over at Cody. So you think you can just go on a date with my sister huh!?

Well it's not a da- Cody started

Yea don't give me that it's not a date crap! Caleb said sounding a little over protective. I know what a date looks like!!

Look Caleb I swear it's not a date. I said hoping to calm him down.

Okay sis I just don't want you to get hurt. he said sincerely

A little late for that. I mumbled

Wait did he hurt you!? he said sounding angry

No Caleb he didn't intentionally hurt me.

But he still hurt you!? Oh your going to wish you were never born kid!! he said then started to stand up but I pushed him back down.

Caleb no it was my fault that he hurt me it wasn't his!!

Okay hold on what happened anyway? he said calming down a little to listen.

Okay so he was throwing knifes and one dropped in front of the board. So I went to go pick it up then one flew by my face and well this happened. I said turning my face so he could see my cheek.

Oh my god!!!! River that's bad!! Look you have to come stay with me ill take care of it for you. He said while hugging me.

No need bro I said while pulling away Cody's taking care of it for me. I said while pointing to Cody so he knew who Cody was. He's paying the rent for an apartment so I can get away from dauntless for a while. Then he's going to stay in the apartment with me so he'll be right there if I need him. Also he's paying for dinner tonight.

Wow he's taking really good care of you sis. Well I guess I can be okay with that. It was good seeing you and everything but I have to get going so ill see you later sis. he said then kissed my forehead.

Bye bro ill miss you see you later. I said then waved.

Nice to meet you Caleb. Cody said then waved.

Nice to meet you too. Caleb said as he waved to us then exited the restaurant. Along with the guy who was sitting with him.

After that me and Cody finished eating payed the check then left.

A/N: sorry for the bad chapter guys I just don't really have any ideas. But don't worry ill think of something. Also please check out my other story a skaters life written by yours truly ~stela101