Craving

"If you two are late one more time you're going to have a detention." Mr. Aizawa commented.

I look at Momo, she's looking at the floor and her thumbs are fiddling together. I can't tell what she's thinking. She's probably mad at herself for being late. 

"Please don't blame her, it was my fault." I look at Mr. Aizawa and continue. "I fell asleep in the courtyard and if Yaoyorozu-san hadn't tried to come to get me she wouldn't have been late."

The dreary-looking teacher looked at Momo, then he glanced at me. He sighed and waved his hand as if dismissing us. 

"Whatever..." He said while turning his head back to the class and side-eyeing me.

We quickly walk to our seats, she looks a little uncomfortable, probably because everyone is staring. I see Jiro, who is a few seats ahead of me, look back at Momo and mouth some words. I look to my left to see Momo's face turned red, I think it was a reaction to Jiro's silent comment. she quickly looked out the window to her left. I don't know why but everywhere I go I think about her. She's taking up a large portion of my thoughts. It's sometimes about her personality or the little things she does. Or about her face and her beautiful eyes, her long silky hair, the way she ties it up to make it look messy but clean, sometimes I think about her body. All I know is that... she's mine now. I won't let anybody try to hurt her.

She's mine. And I'm hers.

Before I knew it the class was over. Crap, this is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. I need to start paying more attention to class.

I collect my things and head to the exit of the school. While I'm walking someone pats my back. 

"I literally called it, first day of school," A voice boasted. 

"No you did not!" another one retorts.

It's Kaminari and Sero. They are walking on either side of me and they seem to be arguing about something.

"I did too!" Kaminari scrunches his nose up. "I literally placed a bet with Eijirou about it." 

"Who cares, Kirishima is ALWAYS placing bets." Sero looks at me. "You guys should on a double date with Midoriya and Uraraka"

"No, Stupid it's Bakugou and Uraraka." Denki interrupts Sero.

"Nah Bakugou's too angry..." Sero comments, "What about Ojiro and Hagakure." 

"They're cute but kinda hard to see..." Denki starts to laugh "See what I did there, ahahaahaha"

"Okay dude, you're not funny. Either way, how did you ask her out?" Sero said looking at me...

Why is he looking at me? Wait... I stop in my tracks. They're talking about-

"Yaoyorozu, she's so hot dude I'd kill to take your place." Kaminari shrugs his shoulders.

"Don't talk about her in that way..." I say calmly. For some reason, I just got extremely angry.

"Ohhhkay chill dude it was a joke." He tries to lighten the mood.

"It wasn't that funny." I give him a simple look and I move on. 

Once we get outside we meet up with Midoriya. He's leaning on the wall surrounding the school. 

"Hi," I say to him.

"Oh hi Todoroki, um you guys can go on... I'm waiting for Uraraka." He rubs the back of his head and smiles.

"What did I say," Sero whispers as he nudges Kaminari. 

Midoriya's phone buzzes and he looks at it quickly.