A Lovely day

I'm frozen

I know that I should be apologizing or leaving right now. But I-I can't take my eyes off of her. I don't want to feel this way. The lights of her room illuminate off of her body. I need to do something, at least break the silence. I keep trying to move but some part of me doesn't want to. Stop being such a pervert.  I try to set myself straight but my inner thoughts are not helping me with this situation. Her face is a dark shade of red and she won't break eye contact with me.

"T-Todoroki-kun?!" She yells, finally breaking the silence. It seems that her words released me from my curse and now I can move again. I take this opportunity to swiftly turn around and reach for the doorknob.

"I'm so sorry," I say frantically as I start to open the door. I'm embarrassing myself, the worst part is that she will probably stop wanting to be my friend after this. I might never see her smile at me again. I should've been more careful. I should've stated my name before I came in. I should've asked beforehand to button her shirt. I should've stayed in bed longer. So many things could have prevented this accident, so many different scenarios prance through my head. This has to be...the worst one.

"...w-wait..." she mumbles, I pause at the door, my face feels hotter than my flames. Did she just ask me to wait? My body freezes again, I am facing the ajar door, waiting for her to say something to free me from this jinx again. I have to go.... but I need to stay.

"Could you...um- Maybe you would...uhh" She keeps stuttering and I don't know where she's going with this, but I have a feeling that it won't be good. She finally seems to clear her head and asks a question that I would have never imagined her to request.

"Do you think we could walk to school together?!" She starts quietly panting after this as if she regretted it the moment she asked it. My eyes widen and I turn my head to take one last glance at her eyes. Her inky, black eyes. It amazes me that one can be so... spectacular. I have to stay on topic and give her a straight answer, it's going to be no, right? I can't bring myself to say it. I can't neglect her wishes.

"Sure." Did I neglect my wishes instead? And with the blandest "sure" That I have ever heard. I have to stay focused, but with this girl in my life, it's not going to happen. I hate how it seems like my brain is fighting my heart. My heart... is it possible that I-

"Y-Y-You may leave now," she mutters, interrupting my train of thought. 

crap, I just realized that I have been standing here this entire time. I walk out of the door without looking back and as I close the door, I hear Momo sigh. She must be relieved that I'm gone, that makes sense. I would be grateful too if someone I was mad at had left my room. But if she's angry with me, then why did she ask me to go to school with her? I don't think I'll ever understand girls. Especially her.

                                            *                                             *                                             *

I wait for Momo outside the dorm room. It is around wintertime so I had to throw on a coat over my uniform. The clouds are gray and it's pretty cold. The school is not that far from here because of the new dorm system. Yet she still wants to walk with me. I don't have any clue as to why she'd want to talk to me... but if that is what Momo wants, then I won't stop her. I also need to properly apologize for my behavior this morning. I hear the pitter-patter of girls walking through the door to the outside.

"Oi, Momo-chan! Are you coming?" Said Uraraka, ready to leave. 

"Go on without me," I hear Momo's voice "Something came up!"