You're perfect

I wake up and I walk out of my Japanese style room and head to the common room to make breakfast. A million thoughts are whirring through my head. What should I make for breakfast? Is Momo mad at me? What does my father want with Momo? Is he going to hurt her? Is he doing this to get to me?...

Momo then walks into the kitchen, chatting with Hagakure.

...Why is she so cute?

"Oh... Goodmorning Todoroki-kun," she says quietly.

"Hi, Todoroki-san!" Hagakure smiles brightly.

"Goodmorning," I say in response, taking in Momo's morning look.

They continue their previous conversation. She's wearing a nightgown that goes down to her knees and her hair is down. She's carrying a box of tea packets close to her chest. She has on white bunny slippers too. She slowly raises her hand to a strand of hair in front of her face and pushes it behind her ear. Her eyes gleam as she speaks. Like an angel. She then stops talking and she tilts her head at me. crap, I've been staring for too long. 

"Is something the matter? Todoro-"

"Ah, yeah it's just that... you look very cute." I state, completely avoiding eye contact.

"Woah Todoroki! You're so bold!" Hagakure yells. Momo just stands there fidgeting with her fingers.

I start out of the kitchen and decide I could skip breakfast for today... My stomach's in knots anyway. 

"Hey! What's up Todoroki." Midoriya and Iida walk up to me.

"You best change into your school attire friend!" Iida advises.

"Right..." I say quietly

"Are you okay Todoroki, you look... more stoic than usual," Midoriya states with an arched eyebrow while Iida walks towards the kitchen.

"I'm fine- I just... I think Yaoyorozu's mad at me," I blatantly say.

"Why would she be mad at you?" Midoriya says while opening a protein bar and leading me to an empty table.

"Well, I think she misunderstood something I said to her yesterday," I frown as we both sit down across from each other.

"Then you should just clear up the misunderstanding," Midoriya says between bites

"I don't think you get it..." I mumble

"Sure I do, You have a crush on her right?" Midoriya says shrugging.

I take a long pause and I stare at him. He cocks his head to the side and repeats.

"Right?"

I keep my eyes on Midoriya, feeling puzzled.

"A ...c-Crush?" I stutter. Midoriya has a shocked expression on his face.

"Huh?! Todo-Todoroki you don't know what a..." He says dumbfoundedly

I look to the ground in embarrassment. Is this a term that everyone has knowledge about?

"Uhh, maybe we should discuss this after school, in my room?" Midoriya glances at people walking around them in the common room.

"Agreed," I say glancing at the kitchen once more to see Yaoyorozu greeting Iida and asking him if he wants any tea.

I want tea made by her. I don't know why but I got a sudden urge to go over there and hug her from behind. And she'd look back at me and laugh and kiss me. And I'd hold onto her while she was making tea, while we were walking to school, smile at her during class and have her smile back, I'd be with her for the rest of my life. We'd sit in her room and she'd talk about her hobbies and I would play with her hair. She'd teach me so many things that I'd never known and I'd tell her about my troubles as I lay my head down in her lap and she comforts me. Whenever she'd do well on a test I'd shower her with kisses and when I come back from hero agency training I'd go straight to her and she'd hug me after a long day. I'll provide everything she's ever needed and more. I'll never make her sad. I'll stay with her through hard times and she'd rely on me when she didn't feel well so I could make her happy. Because all I've ever wanted is for her to be happy. I know all this seems selfish but I just can't help myself sometimes...