Pouring

"HE GAVE YOU A HICKEY???!!!!" Jirou screams, slamming her hand onto the staircase railing. Her face lights up as she shifts her seated position on the steps towards me. 

"Shhhhhh not so loud..." I try to calm her down. "I don't even remember it happening." I look down at my hands.

"What if you were drunk and he did it with you..." Jirou lowers her voice and suggests.

"No, Todoroki's smarter than that. He knows that it wouldn't be right. I think..." I mumble to myself. Jirou's face immediately turned soft.

"Hey, it's okay.  You'll figure something out. Why not just ask him?" She mentions while patting my back.

"Well I mean the last time I saw him we-" Pictures of this morning's hug run through my mind. The warmth of his body on mine. "W-w-w-we-" I stutter.

"Okay whatever keep your secrets." She teases while standing up and walking down two steps. "Well, I have to meet up with Denki and tell him not to spread the news about you coming out of Todoroki's room ehehe."

"Thank you so much Jirou." I bow my head a bit and she starts to walk away. 

"Don't be late for class because you were daydreaming! Lunch is almost over." She shouts while putting her hand up as if saying "see ya".

I scoff and watch as she turns a corner. I seem to be alone. Across from the stairs is a window that spreads from the right side of the wall to the left. It's raining pretty hard. From here I can see the school garden and the small shelter in the middle, I take a closer look by getting up ad moving to the window. While I look I think back to what Jirou said as she was leaving 

"Pfft, since when do I daydream about-" I mutter and squint my eyes, there's a figure sitting in the Courtyard benches.

"Todoroki??" He's not getting wet because there's a small roof over the benches. But he's probably stuck. I start to run downstairs to reach the bottom floor. As I'm running I'm creating an umbrella. 

I get to the bottom of the stairs and walk straight through the door of the courtyard. I quickly put up the clear umbrella and pace towards the shelter. 

"Todoroki-kun," I say his name and stand in front of the bench he's on. I quickly cover my mouth as I realize the state he's in. He's sleeping. Sitting up straight but his head is drifting to the side. Crap I hope I didn't wake him up I think as I bend down a little to get a better look at his face. It's lovely. How can someone be so sweet and kind but also so seductive and hot? I bite my lip, thinking about things that I probably shouldn't be thinking about. I look down at his body, I can't help myself, I'm so close to him. I can feel his breath. I tilt my head and bring face so close to his that our noses almost touch. His scar.

"Momo," he mumbles.

Just then his lips lightly touch mine. He then starts to press his lips and our noses touch. My eyes widen and I watch as his stay closed. My face starts to heat up and I start to quiver. As he plunges his tongue into my mouth I pull away, keeping the umbrella over my head.

"Todo-"

"Momo!" his eyes open in alert and he looks around frantically as if he didn't know where he was. "I fell asleep." He whispers to himself. 

My head won't stop spinning my face feels so hot, I'm light-headed. 

"Mo- " He pauses "Yaoyorozu, I'm sorry, I was dreaming about..." He looked down at his hands. "Um..."

I feel dumbfounded, I don't know what to do. I liked it, I liked it a lot. It was so sweet and pure and it was...

"My first kiss..." I lightly touch my lip with my other hand and look Todoroki in the eyes, his heterochromatic gaze.  He quickly averts his eyes from mine and rubs the back of his neck.

"Well, it's not your first..."  I'm confused... what does he mean by that?

"What do you mean it's not my first?" I nervously fidget with my umbrella

He looks guilty; like he'd done something wrong. "While you were drunk I-"

I gasped, he didn't need to finish his sentence. Jirou's words came flooding back into my mind. "What if you were drunk and he did IT to you" 

My face gets extremely hot and I start to think about what I must've said to make him do that... I cringe at the thought of what I could've said to him. I felt amazed, excited, nervous, and a little uncomfortable. Todoroki must've seen it on my face because he got up from the bench, rain pouring onto his hair. He lightly put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. 

"We didn't do anything more than kiss," He urgently says. "Please, believe me, I knew it would be taking advantage of you and how bad it was, I shouldn't have done anything I just..." He looks at my face and his expression becomes calmer.

I'm smiling, I'm so happy. I can't believe he kissed me. Twice! I love him. I love him so much. 

"It's okay Shoto-kun," I tilt my head and twirl the umbrella.

"Momo." He pulls me into a tight embrace. Making my umbrella swing to the ground; I'm still holding onto it though. The rain pours and pours. But I don't think about that. I think about him... he is everything. He pulls out of the hug and we stare at each other.

"Can I... Kiss you?" He smirks and bites his lip. 

God that was hot.

I nod and pucker up my lips. I don't really know how to kiss someone but I guess I'll-

Todoroki interrupts my train of thought by smashing his lips against mine. It was all so sudden. I love everything about it, the passion. He pulls me in closer and starts licking the inside of my mouth. I feel a piece of drool coming out of my mouth. I decided to try and play with his tongue too. We flick them together like they're battling for dominance. I don't think I'm winning. I'm getting completely taken in by the kiss. I close my eyes and follow what he's doing. the rain is rolling down our faces. This is real. This is actually real. we eventually break the kiss because of the need for oxygen. I see a string of saliva connecting out mouths as we part. 

"Wow" He pants.

"Wow," I respond. That was amazing, what does this make us? I follow his eyes which are looking all around my face. We lock eyes and he pushes a strand of hair around my ear. He means so much to me. I can't contain myself.

 I just want to say it, I just want to scream it. 

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

"Shoto?" 

He stares deeper into my eyes.

"I-"

BRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG

More to come :)