Chapter 3

When they first entered the kitchen, Kirishima thought they were quiet, sly and cautious like spies and that they weren't going to get caught, but boy was he wrong. Kaminari accidentally bumped on Kirishima, making both of them fall.

CRASH

Everyone's heads turned to look at Kirishima and Kaminari. Kaminari was laying on Kirishima's back, when he looked at the position they were in Kaminari's ears turned red. He quickly got up from Kirishima and apologized. Bakugou helped Kirishima up and glared at everyone staring at them. Staring at Kirishima.

Bakugou helped Kirishima up and whispered something in his ear before turning towards the people.

"What are you staring at extras?"

"Sorry, he is just a little agitated" Kirishima placed an arm in front of Bakugou, so that he didn't attack them, and apologized repeatedly.

Kirishima and the others made their way to the counter to begin preparing their food. They all agreed to making something simple and good: sandwiches. Because they all sucked at cooking, Bakugo had to prepare all their sandwiches. After Bakugou finished preparing dinner they looked for a table to sit down. They walked to a free table located at the corner of the room and sat there. They started talking about random shit, not really paying attention to the people that were making there was to them. Until-

"Kirishima?" Midoriya had a worried look on his face as he began speaking.

"Hey dude!"

"Look we were wondering how did it go with the principal? We are all worried"

Just then was when Kirishima saw that almost half of the class was behind Midoriya, as if they were about to hear a bedtime story. In his panicked stage he was quick to remember what Bakugou had whispered to him, "Act normal as if nothing happened, if they ask something and you don't know what to say just lie." So, lie he did.

"Oh that, it went pretty well. I just got screamed at." He scratched the back of his head nervously, hoping that they wouldn't question his bad acting skills.

"Thank goodness, we were worried you would get detention or something" Uraraka said smiling.

"Yeah"

After that people left and acted as d nothing happened. Kirishima looked at Bakugo and received a grin. Bakugou looked at him as if saying "Told you so"

The group stayed silent until they finished eating. They walked to the elevator leaving the dirty dishes on the way. They arrived at their floor each going to their room because they had school the next day.

"See ya tomorrow losers" Bakugou walked to his room, never forgetting to show his middle finger before closing his door.

"Bye bitches, Mina out" Mina waved cheerfully and skipped her way to her room.

"Goodbye" Jirou walked to her room staring at her phone, but before entering her room she did a peace sign and then closed the door.

"Bye my dudes" Sero walked toward his room waving as he entered.

"He dude, want to come to my room to play videogames?" Kaminari looked at Kirishima, his eyes full of hope.

"Fine, but an hour maximum, cause last time I fell asleep in class the next day"

"Okie-dokie"

They headed towards Kaminari's room carefully, so that they wouldn't wake up anybody. They walked into his room closing the door behind them. Kirishima loved Kaminari's room. There was a Pikachu beanbag on the far left, a PATD! poster above it and on the right there was a white desk with manga and videogames on top of it. The bed was located on the middle of the room with a volleyball poster above it. On the poster there was Present Mic, the best volleyball player around. He was Kaminari's idol. Beside the bed there was a nightstand with an MCR figurine on it. Kirishima always felt like he was welcome every time he was in Kaminari's room.

They grabbed the videogames from Kaminari's desk, laid on the bed and played on their Nintendo's. They stayed there for hours, both boys were getting sleepy, real sleepy... And then they woke up at the sound of Kaminari's alarm clock.

"what...?" Kirishima looked at his surroundings. He saw that he was on Kaminari's room, then he saw that he was on Kaminari's bed and finally he saw that Kaminari was sleeping beside him. We probably fell asleep when we were playing videogames. He thought. He looked at his phone 7:15 am. His eyes widened. Shit.

"DUDE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" he shook Kaminari, waking him up.

"Kirishima...?" Kaminari took in all his surroundings. His room, his bed, Kirishima on his bed, Kirishima with bed hair, Kiri- Wait a second, KIRISHIMA WITH BED HAIR!?!? Kaminari jumped backwards, falling off the bed. "W-what are you, umm, d-doing here Kirishima?" Kaminari could feel his face flush.

"We fell asleep playing videogames yesterday, but that is not the point" he showed Kaminari his phone.

"shit, shit, SHIT. We're going to be late!" Kaminari stood up quickly and looked through his drawers throwing out random pieces of clothing. He picked a yellow hoodie, white jeans and was looking for his green sneakers when he looked at Kirishima, pointed at the door and yelled "Well, do you want to be MORE late!?!? We need to hurry it up!"

"Yeah" Kirishima snapped out of his temporary state and went running to the hallway. He closed the door behind him and went sprinting to his room. When he arrived, he went quickly to his closet grabbing the first thing that he found, which happened to be a black shirt that said 'I'm not in the mood for shit today' in rainbow, blue jeans and white sneakers. He didn't have time to spike his hair up, so he just made a ponytail.

He made his way to the hall surprisingly at the same time as Kaminari. They made their way to the stairs because they had no time to waste waiting for the elevator. They exited the dorm building and made their way to the school building asap. When they were in front of the door that lead to their classroom they caught a breather and made their way inside.

WORD COUNT: 1032