Chapter 15

"...I just told you I have a boyfriend, I just told you I really like him, I just told you that I like you as a friend!"

Kirishima thought about what he said to Kaminari. He still couldn't believe what had happened. He was still debating whether or not to tell his boyfriend, Bakugou, what Kaminari had told him- what Kaminari had done to him. He knew that Bakugou had a short temper, and although Kaminari betrayed his trust, Kirishima didn't want him to get hurt.

A notification from his phone made his decision a lot easier.

From: Bakubabe

U in ur room? Wanna hang out?

Kirishima grabbed his phone and started typing.

Yeah, im in mah room. I'll be waiting :) I have smthg I need to tell u.

Kirishima put his phone down and started to mentally prepare for the conversation to come. The only problem was everything in the future conversation.

Knock Knock

"Come in!, it's open."

A handsome blonde entered the room and made his way to Kirishima's bed. He sat on the corner of the bed and waited for Kirishima to start talking. When Kirishima didn't, he said something. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"It's nothing awful really.." Kirishima closed his eyes and took a deep breath "You need to promise me that you won't do anything that you will later regret"

"Why are you saying that if you just said that is nothing awful?" Bakugou was starting to get a little worried.

"Because- you will know when I tell you"

"Okay then. Tell me"

"First promise me that you won't do anything that you will later regret"

"Okay, okay I promise"

"After you left the common room I went to Kaminari's room to tell him about our relationship. When I arrived he was sleeping so I had to wake him up. You know how Kaminari is-"

"Dumb?" Bakugou interrupted Kirishima.

"No- well yes but that's not what I'm talking about"

"Then what?"

"When he wants something he goes for it. When he woke up... um" Kirishima started fidgeting.

"When he woke up....?" Bakugou was sensing that something was wrong.

"I told him about our relationship and then he asked me if I could- he asked me if I could k-kiss him.."

"That bastard!" Bakugou took a deep breath to try to calm down. "Continue"

"Umm okay. I obviously said no but-"

"But?" Bakugou was starting to panic internally. If he had done anything to Eijiro- anything to his boyfriend-

Kirishima took a deep breath "He kissed me.." Kirishima waited for Bakugou to say something but he was completely quiet. He took it as a sign to keep talking. "I then talked to him, I was very mad so I stormed out of his room and came to my room" He took a deep breath and stared at the floor. "After that you texted me and yeah... here we are"

Bakugou murmured something.

"What?" Kirishima said.

"IT'S NOTHING AWFUL REALLY?!" Bakugou stood abruptly from the bed and got directly in front of Kirishima.

"Bakugou-" Kirishima tried to calm him down.

"HE LITERALLY KISSED YOU!" Bakugou said pacing around the room.

"Bakugou-"

"HE KNEW ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HE KISSED YOU!"

"KATSUKI!" Kirishima screamed to get Bakugou's attention. Bakugou looked into his eyes and slowly calmed down. "Remember what you promised! You can't do anything that you will later regret"

Bakugou stayed quiet for what seemed like an hour. After he calmed down a little he finally spoke. "I won't do anything that I will later regret. I will keep the promise" he faced Kirishima, grabbed his face and pecked his lips.

Kirishima turned crimson red as he hid his face in his hands.

"I have to go right now, talk to you later" Bakugou left the room, leaving Kirishima alone with his thoughts.

———————————————————————————

Knock Knock

Kaminari got up from his bed and walked to his door. He wondered who could it be. Was it Kirishima? Did he come because he felt bad?

He opened the door to find the person that could kill him right there.

"Bakugou?"

Word Count: 686