Chapter 17

The next morning was beautiful, the morning birds were singing little melodies and rays of sunshine came through the common area's windows. Some of the students were having an early breakfast in the common room, while others were simply talking with their friends. There was also the occasional student that was a completely different person in the morning, and was alone on their phone, not talking to anybody.

Kirishima and Bakugou were closer than ever, their whole class already knowing that they were together. They were seated on the sofa of the common room, Kirishima's head resting on Bakugou's shoulder while Bakugou was using instagram on his phone. They were enjoying a quiet morning, just their second day as a couple, both happy just with the presence of each other.

Their peaceful, quiet morning was ruined by their pink-haired friend.

"Good morning, Lovebirds!" she said with a wink "I was wondering if you would like to come with us-" she said pointing to the two boys and the girl behind her; Sero, Kaminari and Jirou "to the mall. We were planning on going to the arcade and see a movie... and go shopping"

Jirou made her way beside her and slung her shoulder around her "You didn't mention shopping when you told me" she said while hitting her arm playfully.

"Because I said you would say no" she turned to Kirishima and Bakugou "You guys coming?"

Kirishima stared at Bakugou and gave him a big smile "Of course we are going!"

Mina squealed excitedly "Super, you Lovebirds get ready and meet us here in twenty minutes"

Kirishima and Bakugou made their way to their room's floor, while Bakugou looked a little bothered. When they were in front of Bakugou's room Kirishima spoke up. "You okay?" Kirishima said while putting his arm on Bakugou's arm and looking at him directly in his eyes.

"Y-yeah" Bakugou said, looking down, away from Kirishima's red, passionate eyes.

"I'm not stupid Bakugou, tell me the truth"

"I could argue that you actually are a little stupid" Bakugou chuckled to clear the atmosphere a little bit. Kirishima gave him a glare, as if saying stop joking and tell me what's bothering you. Bakugou gulped and cleared his throat. "It's just that Pikachu is going and I don't want him to make a move on you. He already did it, so it's not impossible that he does it again"

Kirishima's stare changed to a soft one as he gave Bakugou a smile. "Bakugou, first of all I don't think that will happen because you already talked with him, and second even if it happens I will just do the same thing I did last time. I want to be friends with him because even if he messed up big time, he isn't a bad person.. he was- is my best friend so I need you to understand that I want to fix our friendship"

Bakugou's hands made their way to Kirishima's beautiful, red hair. "I get it but you need to understand something.. if he doesn't make an effort to stay as friends and you feel that you are the only one showing an effort to keep being friends.. you maybe don't need to let him go, but maybe you'll have to have him as a friend instead of a best friend"

"..Okay. I get your point, but I hope it doesn't turn out that way" He gave Bakugou a peck in the lips and walked to his room. "See you in the common room" He went to his room and closed the door behind him.

Bakugou smiled and brought his right hand up to his lips. "I honestly don't want to lose you" he whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen minutes later the famous Bakusquad was in the common room about to leave to the mall. They walked out of the dorms and towards the bus that went to the mall. They got in the bus and talked all the way to the mall. Kirishima beside Bakugou, Mina beside Jirou and Kaminari beside Sero. Kaminari was the only one that wasn't saying anything, he just looked out the window the whole time. He was thinking, something very uncharacteristic of Kaminari. When they arrived to the mall he was the first to get out the bus and head towards the entrance of the mall. Mina was right behind him, screaming at him, saying that he was going to fast and that it wasn't a race.

When they entered the mall Mina grabbed Kirishima's arm and gave Bakugou a forgiving look before dragging Kirishima along with her. "Meet you all in front of the arcade in ten minutes, just going to buy a mascara real quick!" she said before disappearing on a right corner.

She stopped when she reached a small bench in a corner of the mall. She sat there and patted the space next to her, as if asking Kirishima to sit there. He looked at her with a confused look. She patted the space next to her again and stared at him as if to saying, just sit.

"Did something happen?"

"What was the fight about?"

Kirishima was taking aback by this "W-what, fight?" he sweat dropped.

"The fight between you and Kaminari" Mina looked at Kirishima with a knowing look.

Kirishima looked to the side, avoiding Mina's eyes. "How did you know?"

"That you fought?" Kirishima nodded. "Because you aren't talking and you usually talk about anything and everything. Plus Kaminari is thinking, like what the fuck.. and he seems lost." Mina grabbed Kirishima by his cheeks, to make him stare at her, and looked at him with a stubborn expression. "What was it about?"

"H-he kinda kissed me.. knowing that I had a boyfriend. It made things really awkward.. Bakugou kinda knows too and something tells me that he talked with Kaminari.

"Well, that explains why you aren't talking with each other.. If it helps you I can make sure that neither you or Bakugou are left alone with Kaminari today" Mina said offering a smile.

"Thanks for the offer but I want to try to fix things with him if I can today.. I'm not saying that you leave us alone on purpose but if we were to be alone by coincidence it wouldn't bother me because it would be easier to talk with him. If we can't talk today, I'll just talk with him tomorrow after class" Kirishima said offering his signature smile.

"Okay, just know that whatever happens I'm here for you" Mina said while putting her and on Kirishima's shoulder.

"I know, thank you for being there for me"

Word Count: 1098