Chapter 8

When they arrived at the dorms Kirishima went straight to his room. He was wondering how the store atte- how Dabi was able to put his phone number into his bag. Of course, when we were in the dressing room. He was really confused. Did Dabi find him attractive? Did Dabi mean what he said about being available? Dabi is really hot, there is no way that he is single and gay, I'm not that lucky. I already have Bakugou, but if Bakugou didn't mean the invitation that way.. that means I have more options, right?- What am I talking about, I don't even know Dabi.

Kirishima plopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours. He checked his phone. 8:39 He needed to eat something so he made his way downstairs and to the kitchen. He mat with Kaminari there and talked for a while. It was all okay until the topic drifted to the dance.

"So, you going to the dance with somebody?"

"nope.."

"It's okay, you got your friends! Other than me and Bakugou, the only one who was invited was Jirou, by Momo. That means you get to go with Mina and with Sero" Kirishima said putting on bright smile.

"That's true, but- forget it"

"What's wrong Kami?"

"NOTHING" Kaminari stood up abruptly and left quickly. Everybody that was in the kitchen stared at the chair that Kaminari was just sitting in. Kirishima felt a little uncomfortable, so he stood up and left.

When Kirishima arrived at his room he was to tired to deal with any more shit, so he just went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima woke up with the sound of his alarm clock right in his ear. He jumped out of bed excited because today was the day. The day he was waiting for. The day he would go to the dance with Bakugou. Oh, just the sound of Bakugou's name in his mind would make his heart flutter. How was he going to go to the dance with Bakugou and not make a fool of himself if just the sound of Bakugou's name made his heart skip a beat. He slowly but surely recomposed himself and went straight to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Right at the table where he always sat there was Mina staring at her phone.

"Good morning, Mina"

"GREAT morning, Kirishima... TODAY IS THE DAY!" she said whisper-shouting.

"I KNOW!" he said the same way, as if making fun of her "I have been thinking about it all morning, and I can't wait!"

"Just a few more hours to go, it starts at seven and a half after all"

"Mina we're eating breakfast, we have to wait all day!"

"Correction, YOU are eating breakfast, this is lunch for me" she said with a smirk on her face.

"W-what?" Kirishima checked his phone and saw that in fact it WAS time for lunch. 4:41

"Eat breakfast fast 'cause I'm gonna help you get ready" she said getting up from her seat "I'm gonna be with Jirou in my room helping her get ready, when you finish head there too!" she said as she headed for the elevator and left.

Kirishima sat there for ten more minutes eating what was left of his breakfast and went to his room. He quickly grabbed his things and headed for Mina's room. He arrived and knocked at the door. Mina opened the door for him and stepped to the side so that he could walk in.

"Hello bitches" Kirishima said as he entered the room. He looked around and saw that Jirou was in fact there trying to put on her heels siting on the floor with a frustrated look on her face.

"Wow Jirou, I think Kirishima is better at putting on heels than you!" Mina said in a teasing manner. She laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Don't worry, I know" Jirou said joking "I just want to look good for Momo, even though I absolutely HATE heels"

"Girl, you already look good. If she really likes you, she won't care is you are wearing heels or not." Kirishima said with his sassy attitude that he only brought out when he was with his friends. He sat on the edge of Mina's bed.

"Yeah girl, she won't judge you"

"Okay, if you say so.. anyway, Kirishima don't think I don't know 'bout your sexy suit and your choker" Jirou said winking

"MINA"

"Sorry, I had to tell someone, plus everyone is going to see it anyway so it doesn't matter"

"You're right, everyone is gonna see it! What if people think I look ugly, or too over the top... OR TOO GAY!"

"Kirishima for starters, there is nothing as 'too gay' and secondly everybody knows you are gay" Jirou said rolling her eyes.

"Jirou, you see the problem is that Kirishima is an insecure gay, and he thinks that if he looks too over or too gay; and Bakugou didn't mean the invitation that way, he would look ridiculous."

"Wait, can you repeat that?" Jirou was really confused, Mina was speaking really fast.

"I said that Kirishima is an insecure gay, and-"

"Mina! We get it!...I'll go to the dance with the suit and take the risk of being ridiculed"

"You won't be ridiculed but, thanks" Mina said with a smile. "Now, LET'S GET YOU READY FOR THE DANCE!"

Mina and Jirou finished getting ready as fast as they could, so that they could get started on Kirishima. Mina put one of her old T-shirts on Kirishima while she did his makeup.

"Not to over the top, please"

"Of course, whatever you say Kirishima" Mina said with a sly smile.

Mina worked with Kirishima's makeup for approximately forty-five minutes. When she finished she didn't let him look at himself at the mirror because 'the look was not complete yet'. He went to the bathroom to put on his suit and when he entered he saw that the mirror was covered with a blanket. He was going to take of the blanket to take a peak at his makeup but he saw that there was tape to keep it on the mirror. There was also a note that read 'I knew that you were gonna try to look at your makeup, but if I see ONE tape out of place... >:( '. That sounds like Mina. He finished putting on his suit (except the impossible choker) and left the bathroom. Jirou helped him with the choker while Mina looked for the perfect shoes to go with the suit.

"FOUND THEM!"

She gave Kirishima the shoes so that he could start putting them on while she struggled with his hair. She was almost done with his hair when they heard a knock on the door.

I'm gonna try to update once a week. Maybe on Fridays, maybe on Sundays... who knows. :)))

Word Count: 1124