Morning Aftermaths

✝ Demons in my headDemons everywhere ✝

Demons in my head
Demons everywhere

--- *** ---
--- The Next Morning ---
---1st of November, 1964 ---

Within the progressing daily episodes with its photogenic transformation from night to daylight, your condition was fully restored to its default.

The early morning was fluently embraced by the partly opened curtains in the guests' room grandiose window with its divinely golden sun light showering the expanse of the room, beautifully saturating with its golden paint the exquisite furnitures and your youthfully fresh, parchment complexion and ruffled mop of greasy strands curtaining the cotton pillow.

Furthermore, the absence of alarm exquisitely setting its clock on the right nightstand didn't disturb you at all. Sheerly unblemished doldrum suffocated the sufficiently expansive room.

As soon as you entirely embraced the wee hours of the morning with the elating eloquent birdsongs, ghosting the atmosphere along with coming to your senses eventually by stretching your arms leisurely and subsequently discreetly fashioning into balled fists your petite, veiny hands, in order to daub your groggy, round cabochons for a split second until a foul-stained yawn pitched your oral caverns with parting your chapped, lusciously cherub lips in a soft O. Muffling the yawn, your cabochons wrenched widely opened to glimpse at every corner in studious, nevertheless, perkily quick scrutiny the corners of the room as you discovered eventually you were all alone, but the happily translucent of freshly brewed morning coffee with its sweltering porcelain mug surrounding the left part of your nightstand.

The scrumptiously delightful aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted widely past your tiny, flexible nostrils like unbearably thick fog, climbing above the horizon and submerging bleakly the city.

The sole discernible background noises were the frequency of your friends' chatters along with the silver-tongued, beatific birdsongs.

Your petite-frame was utterly relaxed and no longer submerged coldly into sore pain or at least vulnerable to any detrimentally gruesome fragment, imperilling your condition which has recently recovered from the last night events.

The oblivion of its memorable blackout and its aftermaths, dating from the night before were vaguely misting.

After adjusting your posture in seating and scanning promptly the recent time with its glowing digits, indicating "7:30am" in the morning, pure panic misted your nonchalance as you retrieved by grappling the handle of the mug with refreshingly steamy caffeine liquid to gulp in tiny, guiltless sips and searing your berry-coloured, dehydrated tongue.

Your work day is supposed to commence within an hour and you haven't even had your morning coffee yet along with smartening your looks. It was contagiously concerning you would lost your position which was dearly treasured by you and there were the fewest cases when you postponed with your diligence to be right on time to confront categorically galore of whimsical customers who would assume you haven't served them the exactly ordered beverage or meal.