Big Cheese

☢ Big cheese make meMessage? what is it?  ☢

Big cheese make me
Message? what is it?  

--- *** ---
--- End of Flashback ---
--- Later that Day ---

"Mmmm!" In the meantime, your constricted pink mouth purred silver-tongued plea of relishing pearly the mouth-watering flavor of the saucy noodles manifested to dawdle on your wet, strawberry-coloured tongue, whereas darting your E/C embers to the former ambitious Monsignor who seated against you on the dining table in the sufficiently expansive, cozy kitchen. Manipulating the monotonously obdurate grind of your pearly-white teeth to munch unceasingly the crispy noodles, the stable maintenance of an eye contact glazing your E/C and Timothy's cocoa brown optics abraded ferociously firm, whereas his virginally long fingers grasped the silver fork and entwining a forkful of thin tissues waltzing around the combs.

"I didn't know you would enjoy the saucy noodles," At the moment, shortly after manipulating his jaw's chatter to grind bluntly sinister his pearly-white teeth to munch perpetually the dinner meal swathing his wet, strawberry-coloured tongue's fat to endure its light-heavy weight of food chunks responding in the swig in a quarter a minute, the British compatriot managed a docile whisper escaping his tongue's fat and surveying you in a sharp scrutiny during the dinner process. Spaghetti's sauce greased lips of the British compatriot almost curled in the process of offering you an angelically benevolent, celestial smile sprawling across his nude, plumpish lips. "Rare bird!"

A wryly nonchalant, lukewarm smile bloomed to buff your naturally roseate, cherub lips at the friendly nickname, emitting a girlishly coy, wry chuckle tickling your jaw as you have endured the process of masticating its countless bite of the dinner meal, trying to obscure beneath your maskless complexion the sheer woe donning your in its thin veil your youthful, gorgeous facial attributes, due to the fact, on one hand you couldn't be more smug to confront your ex-manager, whilst on other hand, you sensed the genuine epitome of patchy bleakness painting with its large brush every ounce of your sentiments and your conscience even the vividly scintillating, explicit reverie scenarios hauled from the reverie realm.

The realm of the purely intoxicating unrealistic realm bestowed you myriad of medleys. The medley of the unnatural ecstasy, purely unconditional consolation and the childlike tranquility chasing you down. Or otherwise, the medley of unnaturally morbid over thinking mission even when it was the least worth it, besides tremendous melancholy and ruthless restlessness rumbling up through your very veins and lacquering your muscles' delicate epidermis armoring promisingly its fleshy layer.

A long day, a handful of prominently ambigous events formatted your entire day's dynamic roller coaster. Certain nobodies would interpret your day as a whole adventurous journey from the doctor's office to rescue Timothy up to home sweet home trading a couple of hours as untouchable bonus with him shortly after no longer obtaining your position in the cafeteria. Whereas the other mass of the nobodies wouldn't deem your day as a divinely complacent nirvana for you at all.