Man That You Fear

✟ You are a little soulCarrying around a corpse ✟

You are a little soulCarrying around a corpse

--- *** ---
--- Later that Day ---

Within the advancing evolution of its daily anomaly from the heavenly vibrant daily light to the eerily peaceful night time and the peacefully comforting crickets' songs, eloquently pitching the background of the conveniently cozy two-story mansion, after finishing with visiting a couple of prominently hallowed sites and beholding his rare bird Timothy was desolated in his own two-story mansion's library.

Eventually the British compatriot's two-story house was exquisitely located in a desolated forest in Boston's outskirts which was far away from the ill-famed, old mental institution's real residence. It consisted a handful of sufficiently expansive, linked with certain rooms along with two bedrooms, a guest room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a library, a living room, a cellar and a dining room. The breathtaking opulent of flowerbeds with its rich variety of abstract gardenias, marigolds, tulips, lilacs and lavenders embellished and restored its true esthetics and elegance of the privately owned in the woods property. In addition to the privately owned property, the walls constructing and extraordinarily isolating the natural warmness that guarded and swaddled the rooms were eventually brick.

Despite the seasonal anomaly per a handful of months which were pretty commonly characterised for the small city of Massachusetts, the priest sensed the genuine notion of serene isolation in the dark, profoundly comforting nights when his daily schedule was running out of chaotical engagements as well. On other hand, the isolation in his mansion was somewhat melancholically disquieting him and apt to question his current occupation and the majority of the adults approximately his age.

How peculiar is a mere man like Timothy Howard whose great deal of fantastic opportunities to clash with the rest of the representatives of the adult world were the responsibilities of being hired as an employee somewhere as a teacher or a librarian for example, besides via his professional circle or on the contrary his often outdoor lifestyle and encounter with abundance of different strangers arouse his interest to develop his life in general? Or for example, hanging out with the others during his leisure time?

Not at all, his somewhat profound regret for the inability to fulfill his celestial dreams of every one of a kind man like him due to his devotion to the cloth immersed his patchy flimsy heart.

But after meeting not only his rare bird Jude in St. Andrew's church and strong-willedly, ambitiously collaborating and sharing mutually their wise decisions on certain issues, but also you were playing a major role in the past days of his life shortly before your release, thanks to him. You and Jude were the only people or rather ladies that have altered with your extraordinarily meaningful presences haunting his memories and hurricane of thoughts even vibrantly stealthy consoling his very solitude.