Christmas Eve's Mirth

Author's First Note:  Hello everybody! I know due to the flu epidemy in my city which means that the updates will be more regular even if I have written less than I have thought in the past few days for which I genuinely apologize since I'm opting to collect some energy and motivation through the wee breaks I vow myself. I'm opting to please all of my dear readers, regardless the slight postpone of the updates. 

I'm also planning to create an intro or a wee trailer for Hypodermic Transgression as I did with Wings of Light. If you haven't checked it out Wings of Light's intro, it is solely accessible to all viewers on my Twitter and IG for my books nxnsxgnorsdxmonstories!

Notwithstanding the notes, I'm wishing you a beloved reading journey as well! :))

🔮 Here we are again
Just face to facing 
🔮

--- *** ---

--- Two Days Later or So ---

Just two days after not only losing your job due to your bluntly ruthless, villainously stringent boss who barely had an ounce of daredevil tolerance for your second late arrival at work, but also paying a visit to the doctor office in the company of the British aristocrat, the fleetly versatile pace of the days' progression bled into the Christmas Eve's merry twilight. The starless horizon's silver loneliness joined in the flock of translucently crystalline, monumental hoary clouds mounting up the sky. The severely ferocious waltz of the flock of alabaster, tiny snowflakes pelting down sluggishly everything below the airy sanctum formed its rich pile of new snowy homes. The sunlessness climate couldn't even dare to impale swelteringly to magnify its solar filter slowly but surely melting the rich waterfall of snow efficiently infectious populating the small city of Massachusetts.

In the past few days, you and Timothy decided to stay at home in general, besides doing a wee shopping for the impending Christian holidays emphatically without even daring to set foot inside the outdoors' impressively monumental, ethereally timeless space. The sole exception that would be pearly compensated was playing on the snow and treasuring dearly every precious moment you have separated from the chores, the ordinarily outstanding conversations you traded and the regular knacks as well. Every kind of an ingredient for preparing the ideal Christmas dinner table's dilemma and emulating ultimately to the Christmas ambience's extraordinarily delightful additions impaled your train of thoughts to construct your own individual celebration without further gathers of your inner circle members at all. Just two of you.

Notwithstanding the circumstances, everybody had their own family or rather just small circle of close friends with whom they could spend their excitingly one of a kind celebration of the Christian holiday. Even if certain nobodies' families were no longer ghosting the crudely cold world's roundish sphere and fueling their beloved relatives' hearts with unconditional warmness and celestially vast love, yet their last hope to have a beatific Christmas with somebody else that took a special place in their hearts couldn't hurt anyway.