Endless Path of Ordeals

--- *** ---

Once the conjuration rapidly rabid progressed at snail's pace and became a victim of the medley of unholy diabolical and sacred prayers' lull pitching the guests' room, once again Father McKenzie manifested to dart his lapis lazuli big, rotund minerals to survey in a scrutiny the room, in case if there were other visitors surroundings the clergymen and their possessed colleague. After scanning perkily fleet your petite frame that boldly populated the guests' room, a straight line blurred each pattern of exceeding despondence and fiendish mirth.

It seemed that Father McKenzie's authoritative, nevertheless, politely calm caution to flee the room didn't work at all. Mild irritation roared fiercely through his muscles and bones momentarily. His lapis lazuli optics' luminous glossiness swathed with fiery mild exasperation, whilst the older man of the cloth was utterly focused on the silver-tongued, graciously resilient prayers recited in mumble and the rosary beads lingered its brace around his virginally strong, alabaster fingers.

"Didn't you hear me, Miss Y/N?" Quirking perkily his dark, masculinely thick eyebrow to articulate his fluent dim annoyance, your youthfully refreshing facial features softened momentarily. "It's for your safety to leave the room." In the meantime, you slammed your front pearly teeth to nibble the delicate skin of your bottom cherub lip recurringly prim.

"Let's play, little pigs!" The profoundly infernal bicker sailing out sloppily from the spiritually possessed ambitious Monsignor mischievously taunted the male pairing to drift their attentions to his explicitly inevitable provocation, participating in the daredevil game even when Kellan Teagan's naturally pale-pinkish, deliciously cherub lips twisted curtly in the prayer. "You will die." Devilishly flamboyant, self-assertively wicked snicker dripped from the ambitious Monsignor's mouth, elaborating his wrists' muscles to writhe at the non-verbal protest while channeling to readjust his posture into seating, despite his ankles were tightly bided. "All of you!" The profoundly husky, devilish utterance after constructing the diabocally lethal, baleful the dozens of vowels and syllables to articulate his menaces not only to the holy men, but also to the other surroundings in the room, in spite of the persistent attempts of yours to refrain from bawling your eyes off, subsequently within a few moments twin chubby crystalline tears creamily groveled on your lower eyelids in the form of tiny rivulets, whilst unable to avert your gaze from the conjuration's explicitly realistic, wickedly authentic vista you currently contemplated through ethereally endless.

Despite the fact you're leaning to bestow the both exorcists' with sufficient trust to banish the vile essence out of Timothy's frail skeleton, anyway everything wasn't guaranteed to equate to an utter success. Even if the exorcists' headstrongly versatile attempts to grant Timothy a second life after the vile essence alienates from his frail skeleton and bloodthirstily greedy, gaggingly rambled the expansive world's outskirts to find his impending victim of spiritual possession, the second life's chances cusped between minimal and average.