In Subtle

--- *** ---

"Be careful, Dana! Hopefully it's not the real Bloody face out there to collect your bones fkr his Thanksgiving culinary!" When the ginger's very presence managed to be out of your sights, subsequently the medley of your wine and meal-stained greased lips manifested to curve into the sarcastic scoff and the ocean of pensively prudent embers igniting their very flames to kindle you instantly.

"Good advice until that psychotic bastard doesn't make her kicking the bucket!" The haphazardness of the young man's wine-stained chapped, cherub lips curled in his recently crafted utterance after the vowels and syllables awkwardly lurched backward and forward on his berry-coloured, wet tongue. His meaty, masculinely delicate fingers danced around his partly pooling crimson insatiable liquor, lingering his optimistically childish, vibrant grin parting his lips in a wide O.

"I'm genuinely scared for Dana there might be a psycho on the run that is notorious for his crimes, performed on such," A cold-bloodedly heavy, distressfully rusty sigh jointed the Mexican compatriot's lungs, narrowing her exquisitely dark jewels at the hall, linked with the dining room and the kitchen for her own luck. She would have better certainly crystal view of the uninvited guest that was unceasingly spoiling their Thanksgiving celebration and enforcing violently the hostess, herself, to not even seat for awhile and share her valuably celestial, meaningful time with the people she platonically adored to the depth of her bones as long time friends.

You couldn't even put a finger on the recently awkward situation when the ginger fled the dining room to check on the front door the owner of the livid perturbation in the wee hours of the evening when the majority of the general populate were presumed to get back at their homes after their long and abysmally tiresome working hours to be ebbed off and subsequently vibrantly compensated with their families and friends.

Even though the German-Canadian compatriot's disappearance for awhile which may seem woefully innocent at first sight, anyway the scorching compound of ablaze disquietude and starkly numb coursed deftly through your veins and muscles. Of course, you would sacrifice its sheerly pointless segment of the elapsing time to discover the unknown visitor whose intentions would variate between malicious and benevolent! It wouldn't hurt to lift up your rear from your seat unless the exceedingly amplification of your adrenaline chimed you as well.

Anyway your curiosity didn't megawatt equated to the nosey journalists and the young children.

Long steps from the dining room to the imminent destination which was literally advancing in turtle's pace, Dana's femininely placid, resiliently silent footsteps whispering subtly against the luxuriously carpeted flooring until the hostess's elvish, marbled hand ushered to lower to the keyhole, in order to turn it with her bony fingers and subsequently the front door click opened consensually with pressing the doorknob. In a thoughtless moment after unlocking the door, the front door's sufficient broadness allowed with its angelically big scale of space the wealthy young lady to be embraced by the prospect of the ambitious Monsignor maintaining an adequate proximity gauged in a couple of inches.