This Is What Makes Us Happy

--- *** ------ Flashback ------ 20 Years Ago ------ 13th of May, 1944 ---

--- *** ---
--- Flashback ---
--- 20 Years Ago ---
--- 13th of May, 1944 ---

"You have to be kidding me for your wild dreams, Timothy!" The older sibling from the Howards, Seth managed to fashion the flat of his mammoth, parchment hand to mischievously affable patting his younger brother's shoulder blade as their figures barely inched due to their perpendicular seats arrangement on the dining table. "It's such a blue moon to possibly envision yourself as something that is as revered as the English Queen or the American president, himself." Elaborating a blatantly guttural, healthily jovial sniggers choiring John along with Jacqueline Dunbar and Trevor Clancy parting their lips into soft O leaking their fish and chips-stained grins and flicking up their pair of gemstones to imbibe the younger Howard's parchment, youthful complexion darkening its naturally ghostly pale shade into profusely healthy, unconditionally vibrant scarlet. Ruthlessly childlike embarrassment etched his very facial attributes.

A quarter an hour after the whole family have gathered on the dining table in the opulently cozy, heavenly welcoming dining room to populate their seats for dinner time, subsequently galore of mere and complex conversations crossed the crossroads of the nocturnal daily routine about the daily lives of Jacqueline Dunbar and her husband, besides their children evolving the youngest additions to the wealthy household. A quarter an hour of profoundly blatant, hedonsitically delightful slurs, commonly encountered through the dining crossroads of the dining room from the indulgent bite of the dinner meal to the instantaneously greedy swig of a goblet pooled bloody red liquor and its incredibly breathtaking, mouth-watering sip sweetening the berry-coloured tongues, throughout hydrating the organs and the pits of the stomachs.

Eventually Seth was a young man in his very young, beloved adulthood that equated to no older than nineteen-year-old gentleman whose physique somewhat candidly eye-catching emulated to his younger brother, Timothy, due to their short mops of silkenly glossy, photogenic ally exquisite chestnut strands framing authentically their profiles. Seth's outstandingly glowing lapis lazuli jewels kindled the very flames of his one of a kind nature and the scintillatingly vibrant warmness piercing his indiscernible jet-black pupils. His unblemished porcelain skin tone matching exquisitely with his charming, nubilely youthful facial attributes. His height slightly inscribed his anatomy to tower Timothy with a handful of inches due to their innocenous age gap that parted their maturity and perspective in general.

What the British siblings candidly shared in common was their keen enthusiasm into Classic and English Literature, besides the cricket games staged outdoors whether in the hideously exuberant rainy or otherwise pleasantly sunny climate swaddling them promisingly. In spite of their innocenuous age difference, the older brunet has already started attending college for a year at least and his marks were prominently dropping due to his sonly established serious relationship with a lassie circa his age and having regular dates after school without the knowledge of the Trevor and Jacqueline at all.