wAKe Up SLeePY hEaD!

Stucky
Gayness
All fluff and funniness 😂

____________________________________________________________________________
Clint was so excited for today, it was Steve's turn to make breakfast and everyone else agreed that he should us all make pancakes.
Exited Clint woke at 7 expecting Steve up and in the kitchen, when Clint walked into to the kitchen to find it bare he had the best and most devious idea, why not wake Steve up?!
Smirking Clint boosted himself into the vents making his way down the all to familiar pathways.

"a few more lefts and a right and I should be at Steve's room" Clint mumbled to himself, when Clint finds the chosen man's room he decided to lower himself down and walk over close but far enough to run if needs be.

"Wake up sleepy head" Clint somewhat yelled,

"Wha?" Steve looked around confused eyes not even opened.
"What?" asked a confused bucky as he sat up with the worst bed head, shocked and amused Clint let out a confusing mix of 'oh my god' and 'holy shit '

"Oh my holy shit" he laughs uncontrollably running right to the door, firstly running into it the successfully opening it and running out to find a place to hide.

"FRIDAY PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT" Clint screamed in laughter.

"Yes Mr.Barton I certainly did" the Irish voice of Friday replied.

"Good thank you! send that to everyone and post that shit on YouTube" he chuckled, 'I can't wait to see all the comments on this video'
"Language" was all that was heard as the room went dark.

Request by
TomThereAreZombies

Go follow dis bean, they good smoll beans.