Scene 10 - Mobile Control

In the cave, the water is beginning to rise higher and higher all the time, now halfway up to the top of Christine. She shivers. The Armageddon begins to feel the cold too.

Christine:

It... Itsssss... Freezing!

Armageddon:

Shut up! I know it's cold. We've been in here for about an hour. Just enough time for my rescue to arrive.

Christine:

How... Much longer... Have we... got?

Armageddon:

Something you said that is finally useful. Another hour? For you at least. You will drown first, or the cold will kill you. I will wait to see which is first!

Scott has set up his mobile control unit on the grass, well away from the cliffside, however. Lady Penelope waits with him, whilst his hoverbike is parked next to the computerized device. The two monitor a scanner where three lights register inside a map of the fallen cliff.

Scott:

The three life signs are still registering at least. It's just the water I'm worried about.

Lady Penelope:

So there's an underground stream running through.

Scott:

Right. Virgil and Alan can use the Excavator to break open the rocks, whilst Gordon can grab the other kid who is hiding in that stream now. Where's the officer and other boy now?

Lady Penelope:

The boy is being looked after by the police, They have been warned about filming and photography Scott. And Officer Baker and his men are standing by when the Armageddon is released. As is Parker in FAB 1.

Scott:

Right. Mobile Control to Thunderbird 2, what is your ETA to the danger zone?

Virgil:

Approaching danger zone in two minutes Scott.

Scott:

F.A.B.