Scene 13 - Armageddon vs FAB1

Parker stabilizes the car.

Parker:

Lowering hydrofoils, m'lady.

Hydrofoils lowered. FAB 1 speeds off across the sea pursuing the helicopter as the Armageddon is dangerously pulled up to the helicopter. Once he has been pulled up he snaps at the men.

Armageddon:

THEY'RE ONTO US! KILL LADY PENELOPE! KILL HER!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! Massive machine guns being fired at the gun start rocketing at FAB 1, narrowly missing the car.

Lady Penelope:

Take evasive action Parker!

Parker:

Yes m'lady!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! Parker skillfully dodges and misses the incoming bullets, shooting ruthlessly at them.

Armageddon:

SHOOT THEM! KILL THEM! DESTROY THEM!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Lady Penelope:

We need to follow them to their headquarters Parker.

Parker:

Right you are m'lady! I'll plant a tracker on their Heli jet so we can follow them!

Armageddon:

Why can't you shoot them!

Parker dodges them again, narrowly missing more rocketing bullets. He multitasks as he accurately and precisely aims for their helicopter.

Parker:

Just down a bit. Down a little bit.

He fires! A small projectile from the front of the vehicle travelling at high speed hits the helicopter, planting itself onto the helicopter.

Armageddon:

SHOOT TO KILL GENTLEMEN! SHOOT TO KILL!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! There is black smoke coming out of FAB 1, everywhere! The smog covers everywhere around the car, building and building and building until it was completely surrounded by the black smoke. A massive cloud on the sea – the smoke of FAB 1.

We got it! We shot them! Now, back to base!

They fly off into the far distance, and the black smog of FAB 1 left to drift along the sea like a strange fog falling away and away and away...