🕳 🐰Through the rabbit hole 🐰 🕳

Lucy's POV.
All this falling is starting to get old. I've been falling down this rabbit hole for five-ever and I'm extremely bored! I've passed many random objects. Tables , candle sticks , crystals, and even some books. But when I opened the book it was filled with nothing but drawings of different animals.. You can imagine the disappointment when I opened it up, because I love reading.

Oh well, guess there's nothing to do but wait till I reach the bottom. Then I hear the voice of my very best friend and my face lights up. "to do, to do, all in the golden afternoon !! Alice dear? How long have we been falling ?" he asked. "Cheshire !" I called to him. How did I not realize he was here the whole time?! "I'm so glad you're here!" I exclaimed. "Isn't everyone glad when I'm around ?" he said with a chuckle. And when I saw him he was laying on a tree branch that was falling with us.

My knowledge on from where it came is the same as my knowledge of where we're going

My knowledge on from where it came is the same as my knowledge of where we're going. I giggle at his response, "of course Cheshire! It's always a pleasant time with you." I told him. "Are you hungry? I've got tea and biscuits" he said pulling out an upside down tray with goodies. "Thank you Ches, I don't know what I'd do without you" I said while patting his head. I reached for a biscuit and cup of tea, both strawberry flavored, our favorites.

Soon enough we finished, and I think we started to near the end of the hole. Ches had moved from his branch and laid around my neck, most of him hidden under my hair. My golden locks went down to my knees, leaving natural princess curls just above my striped socks. My hair always had some colored bow, today it was black to keep it simple.

I started to see a blue and green light towards the bottom of the hole, or was it the top? I'm not sure anymore. Soon enough I came leaping out of the rabbit hole landing gracefully on my feet. *clap-clap-clap* "Bravo Alice! Bravo!" "Aww, Thank you. Ches, but now...we need to find our way back to the castle" I said. "Alice..?" He said with concern. "Yes Ches?" I replied. "I'm not so sure we're near the castle, I don't recognize these woods.." he said worried. "Not a problem, we'll try looking for something familiar and find our way back." I stated confidently. "You're right" he said.

I was about to take a step until I heard the snap of a twig. Something was close by. "Alice..we're not alone.." Ches said worried. "Who goes there!? I yelled, requiping a sword out from my armory in less than a second. Not a moment later a boy with salmon hair and a blue cat came from behind a tree, he seemed to be around my age. "Calm down! We just wanted to help when we heard you were lost." The boy said in a defensive manner, his hands up in surrender. I sighed and put my sword away.

"Thank you, we've seem to loose our sight and way of the White Castle, could you point us in the proper direction?" I asked him. "The castle?" He repeated. "Yes The castle, do you not know the way?" I questioned. "I know the way, but it's pretty far from here. How about I take you to my place for today, and take you to the castle another day?" He asked me. "I suppose that'd be alright, what do you think Ches?" I said. "I'm fine with that" he said from my shoulders. The boy and his cat seemed a bit confused at the sight of Cheshire.