☠️🧪From Voice To Venom🧪☠️

The power a voice can hold. The ability to create and manipulate tangible beings and items at your disposal. What if they were combined? For a melody to bring things to life and to create life is powerful , amazing , yet dangerous. When improved even just playing an instrument or reciting a poem could work to start the magic. But how strong of a mage would you have to be in order to cast such ancient magic like this? Stronger than the council ? Stronger than Zeref ? No, you'd have to be even stronger than Acnologia himself. There is only one mage in earthland who holds this power. Publicly she is known as "The Siren", for her lovely voice yet dangerous abilities. But her true name is Lucille, Anna ,Apocalypse......

3rd POV.
She was walking through the market, minding her own business. While the people around her all kept a good 5- 6 ft distance from her. But of course they would, not only did she seem suspicious for wearing a cloak, but she was widely known throughout fiore as "The Siren". But she didn't mind it to much, it did make traveling easier.

She kept on her way till she felt something harshly bump into her. She turned to see the male that had run into her, the people who noticed were quick to find a hiding place. Afraid of what might happen if she lost her temper. Fortunately she kept her cool and decided to asked the fallen male if he was ok. "Are you alright?" She asked in a soft tone. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled, "Yeah I'm good, sorry about that. Was in a bit of a hurry." He responded, "Aye sir! We wanted to get back to our guild as soon as possible!" A small blue feline spoke.

"I see, and what guild would that be?" The female asked. "Fairy tail! Are you trying to join a guild?" The cat asked. "I haven't thought of it till now" the girl responded. "Well I can tell you have a lot of magic, why don't you come and join? It's a lot of fun!" The cat commented. "Well I don't see why I couldn't observe. If it seems like a good fit, I'll join." The woman said. "So what's your name?" The boy asked as they began to walk in the directions their guild, while the people from the market started to come out of hiding and calm.

"My name? You don't know me?" She asked, "no...? Should we?" The male asked. "It's just.. every time a enter a town, people run in fear because of idiotic rumors." The girl sighed. "Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. But don't worry, everyone in fairy tail is like family. I'm Natsu Dragneel, and this is Happy, nice to meet you." The now named boy introduced. "I'm Lucille Apocalypse, and likewise." Lucy introduced as they continued their walk to fairy tail in silence.

Time skip to the guild

Lucy's POV.
We finally made it to their guild. I took a deep breath as we approached the doors, the shadow from the hood of my dark blue cloak covered all but my mouth. I probably look like an assassin or something of that nature. I always wear my cloak, it was a gift from my parents. Dark blue like my fathers hair with black swirls, a gold trimming like my mother's hair. Underneath my cloak I wear all black. long sleeve crop top, leggings, a belt for my whip and keys, and combat boots. But back to reality....

Natsu bust through the doors yelling and gaining everyone's attention, and half of them were fighting. Happy was nowhere to be seen. I was behind Natsu, sighing at idiocy at it's finest. It seemed that slowly they started to notice I was here because of how quiet it started to get. "Who's this Natsu?" A white haired woman asked with a smile, "Hey Mira! This is..??" He looked nervous, it seems he forgot my name. "Lucille, Lucille Apocalypse." I introduced myself to Mira. "Well you've already heard my name. And sorry about Natsu forgetting your name, he forgets a lot of things. Are you here to join the guild?" Mira said.

"Possibly, for now I'm just observing." I explained, "oh well, in the mean time come chat with me and my friends." She said in a cheerful manner. Without another word she dragged me over to the bar where other girls were sitting. "Can I get you something to drink? Eat?" Mira questioned from behind the bar. "A strawberry milkshake would be nice, thank you for offering." I replied, "not a problem, I'll be right back!" She said happily, soon I felt eyes on me.