🌷🌹The Boss And The Cop🌹🌷

"And all the kids cried out 'please stop your scaring me', I can't help this awful energy, God's right you should be scared of me. Who is in control?" A woman's voice softly sang from a cell. A blue haired security guard walked up to her cell unamused. "Get up ya freak, time to go." He said to her. This man was apart of the Fairy Tail police station, but due to a new training program some of the officers were sent to be temporary guards for the women's prison on the other side of town.

Officer Fernandez hadn't been there for more than 4 months, and he was already sick of this prisoner specifically. "Your the one with a tattoo over your eye, I don't see how I'm the freak." She sassed. "Don't get too smart Heartfilia" he warned.

"Smarter than you or the imbeciles down the hall?" She asked with a smirk, "That was almost funny, but seriously, shut up." He told her. She sighed and complied, they walked up to the check out room. She collected her belongings, after transforming into her normal attire. That is, after they removed the magic concealing cuffs. She turned to face about 4 different officers and the lady at the front desk, she heard her ride pull up.

"Well it's been terrible to know the men here, great you meet you hazel. But I'm afraid this is the end, however I'd like to thank Fernandez especially for being my main source of entertainment. Farewell everyone!" She said while flipping them off as she walked to her limo.

"Welcome back Ms Lucy, where to?"  The driver asked, "It's great to be back Capricorn, let's get the girls early shall we? And send a message to the others to set up plan 'PR', remember every detail must be perfect." She said to her uncle figure, "on it." He said, and the rest of the ride was silent apart from her classical music. She knew her phone was bugged, she'd have it removed the next day, but for now? She'd confused the police as much as possible while setting up the perfect date for her long time girlfriend.

The limo pulled up to an elementary school, a light blond haired woman was outside with two girls. A small blue haired 6 year old, and her best friend who happened to have pink hair. Lucy stepped out the limo and waved to the girls.

They nearly burst into tears when they ran to hug her

They nearly burst into tears when they ran to hug her. Lucy ushered Wendy and Chelia into the limo just before waving to their teacher, a close friend of Lucy's, her name is Lilly. "Now that I'm back we're going to make up for lost time, but tomorrow. Today is about your mother, fair?" She asked them.

"As long as we get to spend time with you we're happy!" Said Wendy, "besides, mom wouldn't take any vacations away from home, she deserves to be spoiled." Said Chelia, "That woman's a saint. Capri, please take us to the Mine." Lucy said just before making a phone call.
(AC; italics is Lucy, underlined is Laki)

"Hello? Who's this?"
"It hasn't been that long Lala."
"I'm just joking, what can I do for my favorite costumer? I mean your calling me the same day you got out, you must need something."
"I'm putting plan 'PR' into action, you still have the plans right?"
"I started working on it the day you gave me the plans, I couldn't help myself. How long before you get here? I gotta polish it off."
"I'd say about 5 minutes, can't wait to see it, your the best Lala."
"I know I am, but no charge, I was happy to do this."
"We'll see about that, how about a donation instead?"
"Exposer will do just fine, see ya soon Star."
End call.