🎼🎤The Entertainment 🎤🎼

3rd POV.
It's was noon in the guild, New Year's Day and everyone was setting up for a big party. This years theme was glow in the dark, the decorations where set, booze cut off till 8pm, and the entertainment was on their way. The band was called 'The Celestials' and they were well know through Fiore, in fact they happened to be Mira~Jane's favorite. She especially admired their lead singer, Lucy is her name. Apparently everyone in the band was related in some way, siblings for the majority.

And of course when the matser ask for suggestions on who to hire for the party, Mira was quick to ask for her favorite band. Everyone else agreed with her, so the master put in the request. An hour later he was happy to inform everyone that they agreed to preform, they would come early to set up and relax for a bit. But once the booze came out so would the entertainment. Now everyone was just waiting for them to come.

It was 1pm before the doors opened, everyone was excited till they saw it wasn't 'The Celestials'. However the girl that did walk in was still very beautiful. Hourglass figure, tan skin, blue and pink hair, leggings and a crop top, puffy jacket, sunglasses, and large hoop earrings. She looked around a bit before walking up to the bar with a smile.

 She looked around a bit before walking up to the bar with a smile

(Insert British accent) bc I can.
"Evening, I'm here to check out the venue for the Celestials." Said the girl. "Oh, Hello. I'm Mira, I don't remember seeing you, where is everyone else?" Mira said and asked. "The rest will be along in about an hour or so, those 4 blokes were determined to have their tea time. A bloody shame they never falter from the script." The girl said with a chuckle.

"That's nice, but who are you? Are you a new member of the band?" Mira asked, "New? Listen love, if I'm new, your the definition of brown bread. And I'm quite sure your heart's pumping just like mine. This is a disguise." The girl said with a grin. "Ok..... I only got parts of what you said." Mira admitted with a giggle.

"It called Cockney rhyming slang, you rhyme words instead of saying what you actually mean. Brown bread is the same as dead, for example. And just call me Star " She explained, "I see, well it nice to meet you Star. Can I get you something to drink?" Mira offered. "It's nice to meet you too Mira. Well..... just cause I'm part Brit don't mean I need a spot of tea every day, how bout a strawberry daiquiri?" Star asked, "Coming right up!" Mira said with a smile.

It took a couple minutes before Mira came back with her drink, she saw Star and Cana talking sitting at the bar. "Here's your drink" Mira said placing it in font of her. "Thanks love, but tell me something, can Cana here really drink passed her weight in booze?" Star asked, "She's famous for it around here, never looses in contest." Mira said.

"Oh really? How's about you take on my twin sister? She likes tea just as much as the next Brit, but she can sure pack away the booze." Star laughed out, "sure thing, any excuse to drink till I drop!" Cana laughed. "Trust me, my sis will also drink till she's arse over tit any day but Sundays." Star said, "girl, what are you saying?" Cana asked, "Well arse over tit typically means; The undignified process of falling over, most commonly occurring when completely arseholed. Or drunk as you might say." Star explained.