A New Fairy Tail Family

A.C: just a small clarification, Lucy and Natsu are creatures that can turn into humans and other creatures.
Lucy and Natsu are wolves, Dragons, demons/ angel, married with Wendy as their first child... they also have a great deal of magic.

3rd POV.
Lucy, Carla, And Wendy were walking around in the east forest close to town, but Wendy saw Panther lily and started to chase him. Soon enough Lucy notices that she's gone and starts to look for her. She has Carla fly around looking for her, and saw her heading into town chasing another exceed. In a lightning motion, Lucy turns into amrok (the blue wolf above) and began to howl.

She then began to run around looking for Wendy, Natsu heard her howl and roared back

She then began to run around looking for Wendy, Natsu heard her howl and roared back. He flew around the area, people screamed at the sight of the mystical creatures.

Out of fear town goes into lock down, even the guild

Out of fear town goes into lock down, even the guild. Then they notice a little girl chasing lily, to protect her they put her in a one way view bubble. Scared, she howls then started crying. Lucy heard her and immediately howled back. Natsu also heard and roared back. Wendy heard her reply's and roared back. The guild was shocked at the sounds that came from the small child, who looked no older than a 4yr old. Nalu followed the sound till they reached Fairy Tail, They stormed in and asked "Where is she!?!" The Guild was a mixture of shock and confusion, dumbfounded to say the least. A.C:(bubble is not see through, is orange)...

Makarov: Who are you and who are you looking for? Lucy: My name is Celestia, this is Etherios, and we're looking for our daughter! (Voice is loud in this form) Makarov: and what is her name? Lucy: She goes by Estrella! Makarov: we will help you find her, but if you could please stop shouting. Lucy: It's not my intention to shout, this is my regular voice! Makarov: ok then.. now how can we find your daughter? Lucy: we heard her distress signal from this location last! Her scent for some reason is blocked! Would you find if I call her!? Makarov: pls go ahead. Lucy: (Howls)(guild hall shakes)

*from the back of the guild* Wendy: Mamma! (Howls) Lucy: *slightly hears her* I think I hear her! You try dear! Natsu: (roars)! (Guild shakes more) Wendy: Daddy! (Roars)! Natsu: I heard her! Lucy: she's somewhere in this building! Lucy: runs around dodging/stepping on ppl. Wendy: (howl) Lucy: I've found her! *Puts bubble in mouth, walks to Natsu towards the front* Natsu: why is she in a bubble!? Lucy: I'm not sure! Who did this !? *paws at bubble* Makarov: hold on! There's a child in there, not a wolf or dragon! Lucy: release her and I'll prove it! Makarov: alright, but don't hurt her! Lucy: I wouldn't harm a child, there are such things as limits human!